Interpath Advisory is looking for an experienced candidate to join the growing eDiscovery team in their Data and Tech group.
The eDiscovery and Digital Forensics unit is typically engaged to assist with data collections, processing and review support in the context of investigations, disputes, turnaround, restructuring and process improvement engagements and other critical business issues. The team’s advisory work involves large and diverse data sets across client enterprises including email, servers, cloud storage, social media, mobile devices, instant messaging, and collaboration tools. The team works with data analytics and subject matter experts to assess and support the needs of the client’s specific situation.
The role will involve the delivery of eDiscovery services to our clients and contributing to the overall operation of the unit. This would include:
- delivery of eDiscovery services to our clients, including data processing and review workflows;
- working closely with the project lead to become familiar with clients’ objectives and challenges;
- being the principal day-to-day point of contact for the client and managing the lifecycle of the project, including billing;
- managing workstreams and teams as part of the wider project delivery;
- understanding of the EDRM model and applying advanced, strategic eDiscovery work flows to assist clients with complex information challenges;
- researching developments and new tools in the eDiscovery arena;
- familiarity with data collection management and data integrity;
- producing reports (which may include witness statements) relating to the provenance or integrity of data collected;
- supporting business development activities such as client presentations and pitches; and
- developing the technical and soft skills of junior team members.
- working with the project leader and wider team to receive, process, support the review of, and disclose of electronically stored information (“ESI”) during eDiscovery projects;
- providing regular progress updates, reports, etc. to the project lead and client throughout the engagement;
- problem solving client issues and developing complex workflows;
- serving as primary client point of contact and interacting with clients, both verbally and in writing;
- maintaining integrity of electronically stored information for admission in a court of law;
- proactive research into developments in eDiscovery arena with feedback to the leadership group;
- supervising and developing junior colleagues to support their day-to-day work, training and professional development;
- contributing towards business development activities including helping to prepare client presentations and client pitches;
- generating consistent and thorough documentation to support processes executed throughout the project lifecycle – specific tasks may include writing up interview notes and drafting emails, memoranda or detailed reports; and
- managing engagement setup and project lifecycle processes such as billing and conflict checks.
- Bachelor’s degree or above. Preferred degree in engineering, computer science, finance, accounting, economics, information technology, forensics, data analytics, or work experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in the eDiscovery arena.
- Familiarity with the EDRM model and experience in using related products / tools such as: eDiscovery Review/Processing Platforms (e.g. Relativity, Reveal, Brainspace, Disco, Ringtail, CasePoint, Nuix, or comparable).
- Preferable to have industry recognised technical accreditations, such as RCA.
- Awareness of Forensic Capture Software (e.g. EnCase, Cellebrite, Oxygen, FTK) and general IT infrastructure, such as Office 365, Microsoft and Linux operating systems, email journal platforms and backup software.
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Pension Plans
- Discretionary Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme – Counselling