Relativity Infrastructure Specialist
Location: Washington, DC
IntellIDyne is seeking a Relativity Infrastructure Specialist to work on-sight in support of a Federal agency in Washington, DC. The selected candidate will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
The will Relativity Support Administrator will use their extensive database administration and application experience to perform backups and restores of databases and tables, creation of new databases and tables, modifying database schema, performance tuning, reorganization or rebuild indexing, execute SQL server agent jobs, perform database integrity checks, bug fixes, third-party application programming interface (API) updates, security and patch updates, and monitoring. In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
- Relativity Infrastructure Specialist Certification must be obtained within 6 months
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust clearance to start – candidate must be able to pass background investigation for Top Secret clearance
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with three years of professional experience, including experience performing tasks related to ESI Processing or upgrading and integrating technical systems.
- Knowledge of file manipulation applications, scripting, and the eDiscovery industry.
- Possess excellent user relationship skills including the ability to proactively manage user expectations, recognize user needs and adapt company capabilities to consistently meet client requirements.
- Must have experience working within a network environment supporting an eDiscovery platform.
- Must have experience in Performing eDiscovery application system maintenance, upgrades, and day-to-day administration.
- Must have three years of experience designing, administering, maintaining, and updating SQL databases.
- Must be familiar with government network operating environment standards and security requirements.
- Firm understanding of the EDRM and thorough knowledge of all phases of discovery. General understanding of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) a plus.
- Experience with integrating other applications with Relativity, e.g., Brainspace, Blackout, NexLP, Veritone, etc.
- Experience supporting eDiscovery teams with SQL DBA requirements.
- Technical certifications or other pertinent graduate degree preferred.
- Provide analysis and design of systems for applications.
- Handle test scripts and service requirements; work closely with end users; working knowledge of relational database environments, structured analysis, data modeling, information engineering, mathematical model building, sampling, and cost account to plan the system.
- Specify inputs, design steps, and format the output to meet the users' needs.
- Prepare cost-benefit and ROI analyses.
- Under direction, assist reviewers with workflow optimization and other needs specific to Relativity: manage users and permissions; execute search queries; identify and remove duplicate items from review sets; classify, cull, and organize data using tagging, exclusions, and custom objects.
- Support the design, implementation, and management services of Relativity software, including system maintenance, upgrades, patches, hotfixes, application support, analysis, and day-to-day troubleshooting.
- Monitor environment to ensure Relativity remains available during business hours and proactively look for ways to improve uptime, alerting, and efficiencies of systems.
- Support, monitor, maintain, and upgrade Relativity to ensure the Government remains current on the latest technology and capability.
- Administer and monitor Relativity’s SQL databases and ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
- Administer and monitor Relativity storage usage and nightly back-up and refresh.
- Participate in designing of information system contingency plans for Relativity that maintain appropriate levels of protection and meet time requirements for minimizing operational impact to the Civil Division.
- Support assessment and authorization by implementing required security controls and providing artifacts to the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) upon request.
- Provide advice on potential and/or emerging vulnerabilities and providing expertise to correct and address issues. This includes providing advice and assistance in identifying potential deficiencies that could impact the Government network or system security.
- Assist Government personnel in using and understanding Relativity to support mission priorities and litigation strategy.
- Support migration to new government directed platform.
- Develop approach for complex upgrades to Relativity environments.
- Provide support for data archival.
- On a scheduled basis, provide system maintenance support for maintenance events such as planned patches, updates, upgrades, hotfixes, testing, etc. for Relativity.
- With Government oversight and guidance, aid in cleaning classified spills
- Report daily activities as directed.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
IntelliDyne, LLC is a market-leading IT Services firm that has been delivering Above and Beyond consulting services to Government and Commercial clients for more than two decades. In fact, many of our first clients have enjoyed the Above and Beyond consulting experience so much that they are still partnered with us more than 20 years later. Why? Because IntelliDyne's exceptional personnel fuse industry expertise, experience, science, process, and innovative technology solutions together to help client organizations transform and realize outstanding performance outcomes. On matters of national, state, and local importance, Government organizations rely on IntelliDyne for Above and Beyond consulting services and solutions in Defense, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, and Civilian.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.