*This position is 100% remote through June 2021, pending further notice.*
Infotrend, Inc. is looking for an eDiscovery SME with a passion for all phases of electronic discovery and legal technology support, and a desire to excel within challenging environments. As Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will work with a group of talented groups of Infotrend employees supporting a civilian federal agency. This position requires a strong technology background, solid understanding of eDiscovery methodologies, excellent client management skills, and experience in performing quality control on litigation support tasks.
- Coordinate with other project stakeholders to ensure quality of all project deliverables in a proactive fashion.
- Serve as a QA lead for the team.
- Identify automation and improvement opportunities within current processes and propose solutions.
- Write scripts to automate simple tasks performed during day-to-day support of the client.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the development of technical project documentation, including documentation of requirements and operational processes.
- Manage and support various legal technology applications.
- Participate in defining and maintaining the processes and tools that allow organizational leaders to effectively manage project lifecycle and change management processes.
- Identify and report project risks and issues.
- Establish collaborative relationships with co-workers and team members.
***U.S. Citizenship is required for this position, and candidates cannot hold dual citizenship***
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required.
- 8+ years of experience with scripting.
- Experience with multiple eDiscovery software systems (i.e., Relativity, Recommind, LAW).
- Strong analytical aptitude.
- Proven track record of working successfully in a creative and collaborative team
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational ability.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects.
- Ability to collaborate and inspire teams and key stakeholders to meet or exceed expectations for deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
*Infotrend is proud to cover employees’ healthcare premiums at 100%*
EEO Statement: Infotrend, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.