The Hosting Queue Manager role joins the ETS Hosting Operations team to support the delegation, prioritization, movement, and updates of ticketed items in the Hosting queue. This role ensures that deliverable deadlines are being met while facilitating communication between ETS, Forensics, RS, Focus, and Client Services teams. Secondarily, this role acts as a senior technician assisting with the execution of queued tasks and acting as a point of escalation for ETS team members with respect to any obstacles or challenges encountered. Lastly, this role acts as an escalation point for the Hosting team when there is no Hosting Manager present.
- Supervise the queue to ensure the daily completion of jobs are done accurately and on-time and that processing resources are being utilized appropriately.
- Monitor, prioritize, and re-prioritize deliverables as needed, in consultation with Client Services, to ensure successful outcomes for our clients.
- Maintain a sense of urgency on all work orders and internal workflow requests.
- Assign out work orders\internal requests as needed to keep deliverables on track and ensuring appropriate utilization of staff and system resources.
- Maintain proactive, real-time communication with Client Services and ETS teams with respect to deliverables and build a cooperative, constructive relationship to enable smooth service delivery.
- Serve as a cross-team liaison with other departments such as Client Services, ETS, Forensics, and Review Solutions to establish deadlines, workflow, and issue resolution based on team’s resources.
- Participate in daily status/pipeline meetings and update the team with the daily priorities and any deliverables in the pipeline that are expected in the near future.
- Lead seamless transitions of tasks and statuses between shifts.
- Assist leadership with ensuring departmental adherence to company standards and client-specific technical specifications.
- Make recommendations for improved workflow, quality, internal documentation, and processes to increase efficiencies including error review.
- Act as a point of escalation and senior resource for troubleshooting and determining solutions for custom requests or engaging team resources to help find solutions.
- Understand the strengths and needs of team resources, providing task management and direction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND BEHAVIORS
- Strong communication and customer oriented background.
- Proven team leadership experience.
- Working knowledge of litigation support and forensics applications, such as Relativity, IPRO eCapture, Nuix, LAW, Concordance, SQL, etc. is a PLUS
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Must have a positive attitude and growth mindset.
- Must have an exceptional attention to detail and high level of organizational skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude organizing, coordinating, and owning multiple projects simultaneously and adapting to change.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Associates degree (bachelors preferred) or equivalent job experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience handling sensitive data, preferably in an electronic discovery environment.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).