Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job!
IS&T’s Enterprise Business Solutions (EBS) team is an exciting new team, focused on facilitating the success of our business partners by understanding their world, anticipating needs, guiding informed decisions, and ensuring delivery of effective solutions.
This corporate services team is seeking a Technology Solutions Manager who has a consistent record in handling high quality enterprise legal solutions.
This leader will co-own the technology portfolio and roadmap for Apple’s Legal & Global Security (LGS) department. You will partner directly with the Law, Compliance, Privacy, Litigation, IP, Security and Legal Operations business teams, EBS Technical & Design Services teams and other functional and technical teams across Apple, as well as working with external partners such as software vendors and other groups to deliver results.
- Proven track record of selecting and managing legal technology solutions with 5 to 10 years experience
- Expertise in eBilling, Matter Management, Document Management, Contract Management, eDiscovery & custom developed solutions like data warehouses and iOS apps.
- Experience building technology based solutions, including launching and scaling products working with designers, engineers and the business teams to define outcome based value propositions.
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- Comprehensive understanding of budgeting, forecasting and resource planning.
- Hands-on experience managing a large fiscal program of capital investments & resources.
- Proven people leadership skills with a passion for building high performing and highly effective teams and supporting employee growth and development
- Proficient in Agile methodology
- Previous experience in-house at a technology/SaaS company’s legal department strongly preferred.
- Salesforce experience a +
- Lead the functional & engineering legal IS&T team, promoting a culture of employee development, innovation, collaboration, and high performance.
- Partner with the LGS Ops and LGS Practice group technology leads to develop and maintain a comprehensive technology roadmap, based on business direction and priorities, that optimizes information flow and minimizes data silos.
- Work with legal solution architects to review manual operations with an eye towards optimization and automation
- Select, implement and integrate new Legal solutions and technologies. including but not limited to eBilling, Matter Management, Document Management, Contract Management, Workflow and Ticketing and Reporting solutions.
- Manage IT financial forecasts/budgets for capital projects, operating expenses, and technology services.
- Institute KPI’s with relevant metrics to monitor the efficacy of IT services and drive continuous improvement.
- Keep IS&T leadership informed of noteworthy information such as strategic direction, risks/escalations, and portfolio health.
- Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We at Apple we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.