To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Summary: Responsible for Quality Control of processed data for internal hosting and production needs. Responsible for ensuring that all data output meets the stringent requirements of the Project Managers, clients and governmental agencies. The desired individual needs to be highly detail-oriented, adaptable to change, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for client focused, self-motivated, and team- oriented individuals who can interpret complex specifications ensuring that our output adheres to all requirements. The shift for this position is Tuesday-Saturday, 2-11pm EST.
Essential Job Duties:
• Interpret job requirements and plan accordingly to ensure created output meets specifications
• Run validation routines to objectively check created output
• Use proprietary tools to modify/update data when required
• Ability to follow prescribed Quality Control measures to ensure consistency of data deliverables
• Update project tracking/QC logs
• Critical thinking to ensure the proper workflow and tools are being used to complete QC tasks
• Strong communication skills and ability to ask questions, provide feedback and status updates
• Some experience with legal entities or vendors a plus
• Work as part of a multi-functional team, with proven team player experience.
• Technology savvy with processing experience in Concordance, Summation, Relativity, NUIX, Mindseye, iPRO, LAW, Catalyst, Clearwell or other relevant technology.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat Standard/Professional, and Microsoft Word
• Familiarity with MS Access a plus • Strong documentation, information analysis skills, ability to follow directions and excellent follow-up skills.
• Willingness to learn with flexibility in schedule.
Work Environment: Remote
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED: Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other relevant degree.
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurances
• Life, Short and Long-term Disability Insurances
• 401(k) after 90-days • PTO and Paid Holidays