To apply for this job please visit fticonsult.referrals.selectminds.com.
About the Role
This Senior Director position is a newly created position within our fast growing Paris office and is a part of FTI’s global Technology consulting team.
You will have the opportunity to direct on high-profile local and international engagements, working closely with clients and other FTI international offices. You will be expected to already have a reputation in the French market as a trusted advisor. Work will include leading across all components of an E-Discovery and Forensic Technology engagement from initial client contact, problem identification, deal closure and delivery. You will be expected to oversee teams but also get involved in project delivery. This is a fantastic opportunity for a technical leader looking to advance their careers, whilst remaining technically focussed.
What You’ll Do
You will be part of a cross-functional team that manages all areas related to the collection, migration, processing, analysis, conversion, quality assurance, tracking, and management of client data. In particular:
- Liaise with clients and project managers regarding client requests and manage expectations
- Plan, supervise and execute electronic evidence collection exercises, on-site at client premises in France and abroad
- Utilise industry standard and bespoke software to access, extract and cull data from electronic evidence sources
- Manage team efforts to apply systematic skills and leverage existing methodologies to various client situations and practice disciplines and create novel customised solutions to meet shifting client needs
- Assume responsibility for day-to-day data collection, processing, conversion, analysis, quality control, import, export, production and other specialised tasks including interaction with other consultants, supervisors, and client personnel
- Co-ordinate closely with colleagues within and across teams to manage the delivery of client needs and ensure it is delivered at the highest quality
- Be customer-service-oriented to meet client deadlines
- Travel to ensure effective management of case activities. (Minimal notice possible)
- Significant experience (+8 years) with another major E-Discovery/Forensic Technology company or in-house within a large corporation.
- Strong hands-on experience with industry tools such as Relativity, Brainspace, Nuix, EnCase, Cellebrite, Tableau
- Scripting skills is a plus
- Proved ability to lead large matters
- Project management
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
Skills and Competencies
- Self-developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions
- Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and support the team’s goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while handling multiple tasks through completion
- Excellent communication and client communication skills (verbal and written both in French and English)
- Provide outstanding client service in demanding, deadline-driven situations
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Successful management/supervision of others
- Ability to think clearly under pressure and think “outside the box”
- Ability to travel when requested
How You’ll Grow
Alongside opportunities to learn on the job from some of the leading professionals in the industry, FTI Consulting offers extensive internal and external training opportunities.
• Educated to a master degree level (or equivalent), ideally in a technology/IT related subject