About the Role
Our Forensic Technology team in India works with corporations, governments and law firms to meet with legal, regulatory and investigative demands by leveraging our skills to enable our clients to more confidently govern, secure, find, evaluate and rapidly see their data in the context of compliance and risk.
What You’ll Do
- Take care of day-to-day data processing, conversion, investigation, quality control, import and other specialized tasks including interaction with other consultants, supervisors.
- Coordinate closely with colleagues within and across teams.
- Manage any project related queries and issues and provide solutions/workarounds
- Customer service oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary.
- Actively involved in providing product enhancement feedback and coordinating the deployment of tools and processes to the wider India team.
- Coordinate with technical operations teams for any Issues related to eDiscovery tools during Processing, Hosting and other Client Tasks
- Creating Customized workflows to Clients as per requirements, based on the data received for Processing, Hosting
- Work with Clients and gathering and driving Project management activities on a day to day basis
- Maintain Project/Matter Records and be able to assist Billing team in Invoicing/Billing if required
- Travel to Client locations and work with various FTI teams to partner on eDiscovery matters
- Able to interpret client requirements and work to the team for execution and delivery
How You’ll Grow
- Part of the International and Expanding Team
- Opportunity to be cross trained in various e-discovery skills and assists on all phases of e-discovery projects
- Receive coaching from senior members of the team
- Learning programs and certification on new eDiscovery Tools and Techniques
- Familiar with working in an e-Discovery or technology related role
- Familiar with data preservation hardware tools such as FastBloc or the Tableau range
- Familiar with data preservation and analysis software such as Encase, FTK or XWays, Cellebrite, oxygen forensic or Wireshark.
- Familiar with SQL and relational databases.
- Familiar with processing data in Nuix or equivalent data processing platforms
- Knowledge of Review platforms such as Relativity, Ringtail or concordance.
- Knowledge of programming (C++, Java, Visual Basic, PERL, Ruby).
- Working knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM).
- Familiarity with personal computer and server hardware, operating systems and software.
- Familiarity of data manipulation using MS Access and Excel.
- Self-developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills both internally and externally.
- Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Displays an ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Demonstrates an ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Manages time and prioritizes tasks effectively.
- Business-level English is mandatory
- Work with Clients on a day-to-day basis and assist with project Consulting
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance