About the Role
We are looking for enthusiastic and inquiring digital forensic professionals to join our growing team in London. The Digital Forensics & Investigations team at FTI Consulting supports and advises clients in the areas of confidential data disputes, regulatory investigations, litigations and all types of evidence-driven technology challenges. This role is based in our London office with links to our EMEA-wide and global network of forensic professionals.
What You’ll Do
Our broad range of work and clients delivers variety of work that can include:
- Perform forensic analysis of all types of electronic devices and data systems
- Work with colleagues to develop custom solutions to a broad range of client challenges
- Liaise with clients and law-firms to perform engagement scoping, develop work plans and deliver computer forensics services
- Conduct and lead forensic data-collections, on-site at client premises throughout the UK and internationally
- Utilise a wide range of tools to access, extract and analyse data from phones, mobile devices, computers and storage media
- Be service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary
- Travelling as required to perform work at client premises in the UK and beyond, sometimes at short notice
How You’ll Grow
FTI Consulting offers extensive internal and external training opportunities, a dedicated career coach who will assist you with your transition into the business, as well as an open, collaborative environment where knowledge sharing is actively encouraged. From your first day as part of the team you will be working alongside and learning from some of the leading professionals in the industry.
- 2:1 degree in a technology focused subject, or equivalent experience
Our Benefits Consultant to Senior Director
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits.
We offer a competitive benefits and wellbeing programme including private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, income protection, flex critical illness cover, 5% employer pension contribution, holiday buy, discounted gym membership, interest free travel loans, paid volunteer hours and corporate matching for charitable donations, and much more.