Our Technology practice helps clients manage the risk and cost of e-discovery. From forensic data collection to fully managed document review services we collaborate with our clients to deliver strategic solutions tailored to their unique legal requirements. With keen focus on the productivity and defensibility of document review, clients rely on our comprehensive portfolio of software, services expertise and to address matters ranging from internal investigations to large-scale litigation with global e-discovery requirements.
If you are interested in becoming part of a fast growing company and helping shape its future, read on.
About the Opportunity:
Acuity Managed Review is seeking reviewers for upcoming document review projects based in Troy. Reviewers should expect to work 40 hours per week in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment. No relocation assistance is provided and the position is not eligible for visa sponsorship. Compensation rates are competitive. At FTI, we like to get to know our document reviewers and have them work on multiple projects over time. To become a member of one of our document review teams, please apply.
- Review and code documents for litigation for relevance and privilege.
- Identify useful information in the reviewed documents and communicate that information to review managers.
- Must be an attorney licensed and in good-standing in at least one U.S. jurisdiction.
- Previous document review experience.
- Prior Ringtail and/or Relativity experience.
- Prior privilege review, analytics review, and/or quality control experience is preferred.