About the Role
We are in a new period of massive technology change in our personal and corporate lives. Forensic Technology specialists must continue to stay abreast of the new and emerging technologies in order to investigate security breaches, technology incidents, and provide digital evidence in legal matters.
The rapidly changing nature and complexity of corporate information systems and the information society will continue to require specialized techniques and innovative responses to ensure the accurate and reliable collection and discovery of electronic information and evidence is achievable.
FTI Consulting is a recognized leader in forensic and technology consulting. We provide the full suite of forensic services, from forensic accounting, dispute advisory, investigations, and forensic technology expertise.
Our Directors are accountable for providing a range of forensic technology services, including the identification, collection, and forensic study of technology systems and electronic data to assist the conduct of investigations and litigation matters.
They are accountable for leading and delivering projects, co-coordinating with other service lines, and managing the corresponding case load.
They undertake computer forensic data collection, analysis and technology related investigations, assist the preparation of expert reports and affidavits, and supervise the work of junior staff.
They may also assist with data processing and onsite support for document review projects. Of equal importance is to demonstrate the ability to manage accounts and develop and grow the forensic business, originating work, with support from our local and regional Senior and Managing Directors.
- Extensive experience in computer forensics, electronic discovery, IT system security, information systems or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in using computer forensic and electronic discovery hardware and software tools
- Demonstrated experience in data processing technologies to prepare data for ingestion into review databases
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with end users and enterprise computer software applications, computer operating systems, Internet and enterprise network system environments and infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with enterprise computer hardware and devices, including servers, PCs, laptops, mobile phones, portable devices and storage media
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with current and historical data storage technologies and media
- Tertiary qualifications and professional certifications in Digital Forensics. Post graduate study in Digital Forensics is desired
- Availability to travel at short notice and on extended assignments, if required
- Very good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey complex technical concepts in a simple and concise manner
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Health care benefits including dependents
- Education subsidy with study and examination leaves
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for corporate charitable event donations