About the Role
Our Forensic Technology team in India works with corporations, governments and law firms to meet with legal, regulatory and investigative demands by leveraging our skills to enable our clients to more confidently govern, secure, find, analyze and rapidly understand their data in the context of compliance and risk.
About the Opportunity
This is an existing opportunity to be part of a growing global platform with the advantage of mature technology development, an existing client base, investment innovation, marketing, sales and product management.
FTI invests heavily in training, certification and innovation development so our team is poised to provide leading solutions to the most complex challenges facing our clients. Our elastic technology infrastructure uses multiple cloud platforms that provide a federated solution that can be leveraged in India as well as globally.
FTI India is the only forensic consultancy that offers proprietary (Ringtail and Radiance) and top industry (Relativity and Nuix) e-discovery platforms, providing unparalleled choice in the local market. FTI is also free of independence issues and many other growth barriers. We are committed to building a center of excellence for global innovation and technology development in India, with the goal of becoming the leading provider of forensic technology services locally and globally.
What You’ll Do
• Liaise with clients and law-firms to perform engagement scoping, develop work plans and deliver computer forensics services
• Manage a wide range of forensic data-collection and e-discovery projects, including large and complex multi-jurisdictional matters
• Conduct and lead forensic data-collections, on-site at client premises throughout India, internationally, in person or remotely.
• Utilize a wide range of tools to access, extract and analyze data from mobile devices, computers and storage media, developing bespoke solutions as required
• Perform forensic analysis of a range of digital devices and write reports
• Be part of consulting engagements related to Cyber Security Incident Response.
• Be service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary
• Assume responsibility for day-to-day data processing, conversion, analysis, quality control, import and other specialised tasks including interaction with other consultants, supervisors and client personnel.
• Coordinate closely with colleagues within and across teams to manage the delivery of client requirements.
• Manage any project related queries/ issues and provide solutions/workarounds.
• Liaise and communicate daily with other teams and manage expectations on client requests.
• Conduct internal training sessions to consultants.
• Involve yourself in providing product enhancement feedback and coordinating the deployment of tools and processes to the wider Asia team.
• Coordinate closely with colleagues within and across our teams globally to manage the delivery of client requirements.
• Work on various new technologies and clients across the industry and geographies.
How You’ll Grow
• Part of International and Expanding Team
• Opportunity to work with seasoned leaders and high-profile clients
• Degree in a technology focused subject such as Computer science or Information Technology, forensic computing or information systems, or equivalent experience in professional services firms.
• Relevant technology certifications e.g. CCFE, CEH, CHFI, CISA etc.
• Come with relevant professional experience from a global consulting practice in any of the following areas of expertise: Digital Forensics, Mobile Forensics, digital investigations, Incident Response.
• Basic knowledge of Cyber Security and Risk Management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Key skills & Competencies
• Passionate about forensic technology with a desire to continuously learn, develop and adapt to new technologies and ways of working.
• Experience with tools like EnCase, Magnet Axiom, Oxygen, Autopsy, Access Data, FTK, MacQuisition, Cellebrite, BlackLight etc.
• Basic skills of Python, bash, shell scripting, PERL etc.
• Familiarity with personal computer and server hardware, operating systems and software
• Familiarity with email server software (Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes)
• Knowledge and execution of data manipulation tasks, data conversion and data analysis activities in a SQL environment
• Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
• Experience of the collection and extraction of electronic data to forensic principles and associated audit trail documentation. Experience of performing forensic analysis, reporting.
• Experience of working on international projects is desirable together with supporting business development and go to market efforts.
• Possess a technical depth and confidence in their expertise that they can fluently articulate with colleagues and in a client situation.
• Self-developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills both internally and externally.
• Flexible with working hours and can work in a cross-functional team.
• Flexible to travel when needed
• Displays an ability to work independently in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
• Demonstrates an ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Manages time and prioritises tasks effectively.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Health care benefits including dependents
- Education subsidy with study and examination leaves
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for corporate charitable event donations