About the Role
FTI is hiring a Business Developer for Technology Advisory. This team focuses on two key streams of Forensic Technology and Technology Consulting. Within Forensic Technology, we provide the critical services of Digital Forensics, eDiscovery and Forensic Data Analytics. Our Technology Consulting arm develops bespoke solutions for client’s challenges.
The Business Developer will be tasked with identifying, pursuing and closing sales for all FTI Technology Advisory’s product offerings and Technology Advisory services within the law firm and corporate market. This includes investigative analysis of computer or mobile assets, eDiscovery services with on-demand hosted software and services and packaged technology service offerings. The ideal candidate will have experience in consultative sales of enterprise solutions (with a preference for eDiscovery) with an emphasis on sales or consulting directly to key decision makers in private practice and corporates alike.
The Business Developer will receive a sales target for a defined region, territory or target account list and will be expected to meet or exceed quarterly and yearly revenue projections. FTI will be looking for the individual to grow the business in the region and will promote and give expanding responsibility based on that growth.
What You’ll Do
- Communicate the significant value proposition of the company’s entire portfolio.
- Instil assurance among clients with your personal credibility and experience and the company’s footprint in the Technology Consulting and Forensic Technology space.
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to FTI.
- Consistently build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process.
- Incorporate knowledge of our products and services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value-based solutions.
- Work effectively as a team member and also facilitate the sales opportunity by providing expertise and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- Accurately forecast the business on a consistent basis.
- Leverage the value of our solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company.
- Establish customer relationships that enable FTI to be viewed as a trusted advisor.
How You’ll Grow
Alongside opportunities to learn on the job from some of the leading professionals in the industry, FTI Consulting offers extensive internal and external training opportunities.
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent), ideally in a related field
- This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations