To apply for this job please visit fticonsult.referrals.selectminds.com.
FTI is hiring a Sales/ Business Development Senior Director for its Technology Segment, which focuses on information governance consulting, cyber security consulting, contract analysis, electronic discovery and document review / contract intelligence.
The Sales/ Business Development Senior Director will be tasked with identifying, pursuing and closing sales for all FTI’s product offerings and technology services. This includes, consulting services, on-demand hosted software and services, and packaged technology service offerings. The individual should have experience in consultative sales of information governance, eDiscovery solutions and/or cyber security consulting with an emphasis on sales or consulting directly to corporate legal departments and contract intelligence, negotiations and data privacy compliance.
The Sales/ Business Development Senior Director will receive a sales target for a defined region or territory and will be expected to meet or exceed quarterly and yearly revenue projections. As the owner of the business plan for their region FTI will be looking for the individual to grow the business in the region and will promote and give expanding responsibility to the individual based on that growth.
What You’ll Do
- FTI’s Contract Intelligence service provides a cost-effective solution for a key component of contract lifecycle management – helping organizations better find, understand and act upon contracts to meet regulatory requirements, reduce risk and recognize greater business value. Combining leading-edge analytics technology with attorneys experienced in reviewing contracts, FTI’s Contract Intelligence teams reduce the time and expense of contract discovery resulting in high value and low-cost solutions to contract knowledge exercises across the corporation’s business needs.
- Communicate the significant value proposition of the company’s entire portfolio. Instill confidence among clients with your personal credibility and experience and the company’s footprint in the eDiscovery space.
- Contract intelligence. Regulatory requirements, geopolitical issues as well as longer term contract outsourcing solutions, with a process- driven, Tec enabled approach.
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to FTI.
- Consistently build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process.
- Incorporate knowledge of our products and services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value based solutions.
- Work effectively as a team member and also facilitate the sales opportunity by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- Use two-sided discovery to uncover the key drivers of value for the customer and is skilled in articulating the value of our solutions and is able to clearly differentiate the company’s solutions in the marketplace.
- Leverage the value of our solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company.
- Establish customer relationships that enable FTI to be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- 5+ years of success selling software and/or consultancy services.
- Minimum 3 years success selling software and/or services in the Information governance, eDiscovery or cyber security markets to law firms and/or corporations.
- A background in contract intelligence. Regulatory requirements, geopolitical issues as well as longer term contract outsourcing solutions, with a process- driven, Tec enabled approach.
- Responsible for both individual sales generation and working in collaboration with the business development team.
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree.
- Law degree is not mandatory but considered a plus along with experience at major law firm or corporate legal department.
- Polished executive presence with ability to interact with senior corporate lawyers and business leaders as a “consultative partner,” not a “vendor”
- Comfortable and fluent with eDiscovery technology and document review terminology.
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance