To apply for this job please visit fticonsult.referrals.selectminds.com.
About the Role
FTI Consulting is hiring a Business Developer for its Technology Advisory practice. This team focuses on two key streams of Forensic Technology and Technology Consulting. Within Forensic Technology, we provide the critical services of Digital Forensics, eDiscovery, Information Governance, Privacy & Security. Our Technology Consulting arm develops bespoke solutions for client’s data challenges.
The Business Developer will be tasked with identifying, pursuing and closing sales for all FTI Technology Advisory’s solutions within the law firm and corporate market. This may include data investigation, GDPR compliance audit, financial crime data analytics, eDiscovery services with on-demand hosted software and services and packaged technology service offerings. The ideal candidate will have experience in consultative sales of enterprise solutions in the legal, compliance, risk management or IT services industry with an emphasis on sales or consulting directly to key decision makers including law firm partners, General Counsel, Compliance Chief Officer, Data Protection Officer, Chief Information Security Officer or Chief Information Officer. French and English language skills are both required.
The Business Developer will receive a sales target for a defined region, territory or target account list and will be expected to meet or exceed quarterly and yearly revenue projections. FTI will be looking for the individual to grow the business in the region and will promote and give expanding responsibility to the individual based on that growth.
What You’ll Do
- Communicate the significant value proposition of the company’s entire portfolio.
- Instil confidence among clients with your personal credibility and experience and the company’s footprint in the Forensic Technology and Technology Consulting space.
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to FTI.
- Consistently build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process.
- Incorporate knowledge of our products and services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value-based solutions.
- Work effectively as a team member and also facilitate the sales opportunity by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- Accurately forecast the business on a consistent basis.
- Leverage the value of our solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company.
- Establish customer relationships that enable FTI to be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices.
How You’ll Grow
Alongside opportunities to learn on the job from some of the leading professionals in the industry, FTI Consulting offers extensive internal and external training opportunities.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), ideally in a related field
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations