Forensic Technology – Senior Consultant
EY’s Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) team specialises in forensic technology services encompassing eDiscovery, Forensic Data Analytics and IT Forensic investigations. Using state of the art tools, our teams support clients with compliance management, fraud investigation and fraud detection.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 2-3 years’ experience in eDiscovery and/or Computer Forensics to be part of some of the most interesting projects the IT sector can offer. This is the perfect opportunity for an experience individual who would like to further their career in IT forensics, fraud investigation and eDiscovery.
Your key responsibilities
Typical activities will include working on eDiscovery and IT Forensic projects of varying sizes. eDiscovery projects will involve working with clients and legal teams to identify, preserve, and collect large volumes of data, before assisting the investigations team in completing the review. IT Forensic projects will involve assisting the FTDS team identify, preserve and collect evidence from client sites, before bringing it back to our lab for detailed analysis and investigation.
Both project types involve hands-on use of the latest eDiscovery and IT Forensic tools to manage large complex sets of data, and to find critical evidence.
To qualify for the role you must have
- a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in a computing based area
- 2-3 years’ experience in eDiscovery and/or Computer Forensics
- have a keen interest in IT and have some experience of IT environments
- be a strong team player, and work well with others in a pressurised environment
- strong independent analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical persons
Ideally, you’ll also have
- an interest in eDiscovery and IT forensics
- some Windows desktop and server operating system implementation and administration
- experience with industry-standard forensic applications and tools such as EnCase, FTK, Helix, Talon, Nuix, Relativity (or similar review platform) and Tableau
- experience with databases, particularly SQL programming
- knowledge of the EDRM (www.edrm.net)
What we look for
Someone with a passion for what they do and who wants to take the next step in their career.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2021 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.