- Full Time
Forensic Technology – Consultant
EY’s Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) team specialises in forensic technology services for fraud investigation, eDiscovery and litigation support, and compliance reviews.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 2-3 years’ experience in eDiscovery and/or Computer Forensics looking for an exciting and challenging experience in the IT and forensic industry. The role offers some of the most interesting projects the industry can offer. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual with a few years’ experience to further their career in IT forensics, fraud investigation and eDiscovery.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will support a wide range of projects, working with clients and legal teams to identify, preserve, and collect large volumes of data, utilise our tools and technologies to support investigations and reviews, and perform forensic analysis on various forms of hardware. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks across projects of various sizes, and collaborate with teams across the organisation.
Projects involve hands-on use of the latest eDiscovery and IT Forensic tools to manage large complex sets of data and identify critical information/evidence.
To qualify for the role you must have
- a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in a computing based area
- 2-3 years’ experience in eDiscovery and/or Computer Forensics
- have a keen interest in IT and have some experience of IT environments
- be a strong team player, and work well with others in a pressurised environment
- strong independent analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical person
Ideally, you’ll also have
- some Windows desktop and server operating system implementation and administration
- experience with industry-standard forensic applications and tools such as EnCase, FTK, Helix, Talon, Nuix, Relativity (or similar review platform)
- experience with databases, particularly SQL programming
- knowledge of the EDRM (www.edrm.net)
What We Look For
Someone with a passion for what they do and who wants to take the next step in their career.
What Working At EY Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer a reality.[SR1]
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.