EY’s Forensic Discovery & Analytics (FD&A) practice is a global, data-focused team within the Forensic & Integrity Services (FIS) department. Using state-of-the-art tools and techniques, our team support clients in dealing with the complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes.
Our FD&A team practice the full lifecycle of data analysis, from the early stages of identification and collection, through to management, analysis, reporting and production. Our engagements typically require working with large, and often disparate, volumes of electronically stored, structured and unstructured information, and the application of advanced analytics techniques. We work with clients across a wide variety of industry sectors (including life sciences, oil and gas, Government and public sector, and technology), supporting investigations, disputes and proactive risk detection.
As a member of our FD&A team, you will work on a variety of client collecting, processing, analysing and producing large volumes of data from multiple sources. You will combine cutting-edge forensic infrastructure and industry standard toolsets with innovative internally developed software and analytics packages.
We are looking for tenacious and curious individuals with a desire to ‘get to the bottom’ of things. You will be both intellectually rigorous, a strong technical ability as well as adaptable and able to build strong relationships. You will build your career by demonstrating a flexible working style with self-initiative and the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic reactive team, focusing on the production of high-quality outputs and supporting the delivery on client requirements to often tight deadlines.
Because our team is an industry leader and highly visible in the marketplace, this is your chance to accelerate your career by joining our team at EY.
- Take a central role in the provision of end-to-end support and services on eDiscovery engagements, performing tasks across the whole project lifecycle including identification, preservation, analysis and productions.
- Use a range of industry standard software and services to support client requirements. such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix, Relativity, Brainspace, SQL.
- Provide direct engagement support to clients, including but not limited to user access, workstream setup, analytics and custom object creation within various platforms.
- Work closely with project management to ensure critical deadlines are met and engagement quality is at a high standard
- Use problem-solving approaches to overcome unexpected issues, both technical and operational.
- Seek new ways to use existing and emerging technologies to solve client problems.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to develop and enhance their workflows creating synergy between teams.
- Contribute to the ongoing development internal procedures and methodologies including the automation of processes.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Software Engineering (or equivalent).
- Strong independent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong teamwork skills.
- Experience with databases, particularly SQL programming and design of relational databases.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical persons.
- High risk awareness and ability to identify and reduce risk in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical persons.
- Data processing experience in Nuix or equivalent industry standard tool.
- Experience in using Relativity, either as user or administrator.
- Data visualisation experience, for example PowerBI.
- Scripting language experience, particularly SQL and Python.
- Exposure to Object Oriented programming, particularly C#, C++ or Java.
- Extensive trainings – We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
- Attractive remuneration package – We offer an attractive remuneration package; including a company car and fuel card, iPhone plus subscription, health insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers and eco vouchers. Thanks to our flex plan it is possible to choose what you value most.
- Flexible working arrangements – We are proud of our flexible working arrangements. We will actively support you in building a successful career and delivering excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. We offer flexible working hours and working from home multiple days per week is possible.
- Inspiring work environment – At EY we are dedicated to providing you with an inspiring work environment. A work environment which allows you to further develop your skills and enables you to fulfill your true potential.
- Personal growth – You will receive numerous trainings and will be coached by a counselor. We offer a clear career path tailored to your unique skills.
- Fun – By joining our EY- teams, you can participate in team activities, companywide events and enjoy a drink during our monthly afterwork drink.
- Sustainability – We have a fleet of hybrid and electric cars. Our flex plan makes it possible for to choose the most sustainable option for you. You can also opt for a train subscription or lease a bike. Furthermore, we are currently preparing to move to our brand new sustainable office ‘the Wings’, right across our current office in Diegem;
- Diversity & inclusion – At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
- Location – all of our offices are easily accessible by public transport and/or by car and have parking space. They all have parking spaces and charging stations are provided.
We have been elected as the Best Workplace 2023. Over the years, EY evolved from the 9th to the 7th to the 4th to the 3rd place last year, to end first this year. We are tremendously proud of this accomplishment. We’ve built a workplace where people can flourish, develop and be happy. At EY you will be empowered to take responsibility and encouraged to seize opportunities to grow your expertise and your career.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo.
Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.
Your dream career begins here.