Level Legal is seeking some terrific U.S. active licensed attorneys for important upcoming remote document review projects.
This project is a great opportunity for experienced reviewers with extensive privilege review; conducting searches; quality control and project management experience.
But don’t apply unless you want to contribute to a culture full of people who are:
- Self Aware
- Committed to Doing the Right Thing
- And Have a Strong Work Ethic
We want people who want to stick. Who thrive on putting a smile on another person’s face more than their own? Who love to learn? Who know that their work is fundamentally important to our customers’ success.
Level Legal works hard to be unique
Qualifications, requirements, and project details:
- Location: Remote – may be based anywhere in the U.S.
- Pay Rate: $28/hour flat rate
- Duration: varies 2 weeks to 6 months (possible longer)
- Hours: 40 hours/week minimum required. Ability for additional hours.
- Experience: Prior remote document review experience preferred and must be listed on resume.
- License: Must have an active law license in good standing in any US Jurisdiction.
- Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available.
- Technology Requirements: High-speed internet access at private home office and PC with Windows 10 or newer operating system.
- Headphones and webcam are required for team and client meetings.