It’s fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Job Specification: Solutions Architect – Europe
A technical professional to support sales and consult with external clients on eDiscovery/eDisclosure focused solutions and Information Governance (Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance).
The specific areas of expertise required are as follows: Forensics/ESI collection, ESI Processing and Hosting operations, Technology Assisted Review and Document Review Services
Or Information Governance related to Microsoft 365 in specific M365, Azure, Security and Compliance.
Solutions may be presented in a transactional or managed services context. The architected Solutions must be designed to fulfil client requirements, and also be acceptable to the business both in terms of revenue and profitability.
The Sales support function will also include articulating value propositions internally to help develop the Sales team, and directly to clients. The role will include consultation on projects with international and cross-border data privacy considerations.
- Provide sales support and present solution offerings to prospective and existing clients
- Solicit clients’ business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements
- Contribute to achieving of area revenue targets by assisting the Bid Team in responding to RFI/RFPs, performing client demos, and other business development initiatives.
- Prepare cost estimates by analyzing client needs and provided assumptions
- Coordinate project communication with various stakeholders including sales, service delivery and clients to ensure successful project start-up and that client’s requirements are fulfilled
- Conduct internal sales training on Epiq solution offerings
- Spearhead local marketing initiatives that contribute to Epiq branding and generation of qualified leads.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; cultivating personal business networks; participating in professional societies.
- Ability to travel internationally mostly within mainland Europe up to 20% (Valid Passport)
- University degree or equivalent is required
- In-depth knowledge of litigation support applications including Relativity (Brainspace, NexLP, Nuix optional)
- Good understanding of data privacy law in Europe
- Minimum of 5 years of industry specific experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in M365 features and functionalities, including Compliance & Security, Advanced eDiscovery
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills and customer service orientation
- Excellent client consultative skills that foster credible client relationships at mid-senior levels of law firms and corporate legal departments
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to be a team player are essential
- Native or professional level fluency (oral and written) of English required
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus . French or German language fluency, in particular is highly valued.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiq’s policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.