Elevate is recruiting a Senior Associate in our eDDR – Document Review team. As a Senior Associate, you will support global law firm and in-house law department customers with incident response, litigation document review, and eDiscovery in on-going complex litigations and regulatory investigations.
Specifically, a Senior Associate – eDDR – Document Review will:-
- Review documents for relevance to the case, privileged, and special concepts as per customer instructions.
- Review documents for legal and/or factual relevance to the case/investigation, legal privilege, and special (matter-specific) concepts as per customer instructions.
- Responsible for Critical to delivery of document review services in Litigation Solutions for global delivery centers.
- Review, QC, and QA huge volumes of complex litigation documents with the highest productivity and accuracy.
- Identify and assess the impact of the application of review guidelines on documents.
- Ensure adherence to Elevate's standard operating procedures on projects.
- Draft decision logs and make timely escalations.
- Attend all mandatory training and certification courses and should proactively undertake non-mandatory trainings.
- Manage the workflow of each matter and maintain a common understanding of the subject matter.
- Provide protocol training to the team.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with document review, eDiscovery, and incident response.
Skills for Success
- Good knowledge of e-discovery platforms, including managing individual assignments, and (where the Senior Associate is assigned with quality control or audit responsibilities) Senior Associates should have in-dept understanding of the platforms.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience working on review tools like Relativity, Everlaw, Xerox, Ringtail, Canopy, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in law