This position is remote-based in the US.
Elevate is looking for a stellar eDiscovery Project Manager with substantive experience in all aspects of eDiscovery and managed document review. Our candidate needs to have strong technical knowledge, outstanding communication skills, a consultative approach, and project management experience. As an eDiscovery Project Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for customers with litigation support projects.
Specifically, the eDiscovery Project Manager will
- Plan and manage all aspects of eDiscovery and document reviews projects.
- Support sales efforts, scoping new projects, recommending technology platforms, and recommending appropriate document review workflows.
- Conduct initial kick-off calls with customers and their key stakeholders.
- Ensure timelines are well understood by all parties and ensure a plan is in place to meet all relevant deadlines.
- Develop document review and QC protocols.
- Coordinate data collection activities.
- Load data to review databases.
- Set up user accounts, permissions, and coding panels.
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day project communications.
- Document key project decisions and metrics.
- Support issue resolution activities.
- Support billing and invoicing activities.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in eDiscovery and document review project management is required.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of the end-to-end eDiscovery lifecycle, and managed document review is required.
Skills for Success
- Are looking for high visibility role with great growth potential as part of a legal services management team with a proven track record.
- Are focused on providing excellent customer service.
- Are an original thinker who is able to solve problems and put repeatable systems of work in place.
- Are passionate about delivering excellent quality and service that has an impact for demanding clients.
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment for a quickly growing global company.
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification is strongly preferred.
- US national salary range: $100,000 – $135,000, based on job-related skills, experience, level, and location. In addition, Elevate offers full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package and PTO.
Elevate is a law company. We provide software and services for the intersection of business and law. Our legal, business, and technology professionals offer practical ways for global law departments and law firms to improve efficiency, quality, and business outcomes.
Our most recent achievements and distinctions include:
- For the seventh consecutive year, in 2022, Chambers & Partners named Elevate as a Top Global Services Provider, ranking us as Band 1 (highest ranking) in all applicable categories (Contract Lifecycle Management, Litigation Services, and Flexible Legal Staffing)
- Co-winner, 2022 Financial Times Collaborative Innovation Award for Industry Impact
- Winner, Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, and 2016
- Named by ALM Intelligence as the only Pacesetter in the Legal category in its 2021-2022 Legal Department Legal Operations report
- The first non-lawyer-owned global legal services provider to receive an Alternative Business Structure (ABS) License to provide legal services in the US
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media