Elevate is recruiting an Assistant Manager to join Elevate as part of our Disputes & Investigations team. This team will support global law firm and in-house law department customers with litigation document review, cyber incident response, and eDiscovery in ongoing complex litigations and data breaches.
Specifically, the Assistant Manager will
- Assist the manager in organising, planning, and implementing strategy.
- Correspond with the customer on the project kick-off call led by the Project Manager and document project timelines and workflows.
- Ensure that the entire project is running smoothly without any issues and risks to the deadlines.
- Manage the team and the process.
- Proactively responding to customer emails from multiple customers and acting on them within the timelines.
- Ensure that customer and project requirements are being met with the highest quality and accuracy through verifying and communicating routinely with both the customer and the internal stakeholders.
- Create a robust environment to lead and manage document review and data breach projects.
- Handle the management and execution of document review and data breach processes.
- Develop and maintain guidelines and best practices regarding review, process documentation relating to internal processes, workflow, and support information.
- Manage multiple and changing priorities and expectations.
- Work closely with the business partners in a focused and responsive manner.
- Manage teams, matrix, appraisals, and training etc.
- Draft decision logs and perform quality control.
- Ensure adherence to Elevate's standard operating procedures on projects.
- Work as part of a global team.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and collaborate with teammates to standardize and improve the customer experience.
Skills for Success:
- Strong analytical and interpretational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to perform well under stringent deadline pressure.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite of applications
- Experience using Discovery database platforms tools like Relativity, Brainspace, Everlaw, Nuix, Canopy, etc.
- Experience working on any contract abstraction or management software.
- Prior experience with document review, eDiscovery, data breach, or contract extraction and/or review.
- 6+ years in Legal Industry with extensive experience in document review and data breach.
- LLM (would be an added advantage)
- Experience in managing PII, HIPAA, and DSAR reviews desired