Lighthouse are looking to hire an ambitious, motivated individual to be part of our EMEA ediscovery team based in the heart of central London. The individual will be an adaptable and innovative problem solver that enjoys being part of a highly collaborative, service-focused team. The eDiscovery Specialist will be responsible for delivering ediscovery solutions to our clients, which will involve the structuring of all client data through the various EDRM stages.
- Setup and manage eDiscovery review and analytics workflows using tools such as Relativity, Equivio and Brainspace.
- Gain advanced knowledge of review platform and its capabilities so that you can advise clients on best practices for early data assessment, document review and disclosure.
- Create review workflows and administer review platform.
- Intake and evidence data received from clients and outside vendors.
- Carry out ingestion, processing and structuring of data received from our clients in a robust and forensically sound manner.
- Format data for importing into review software, using internal tools, scripts and/or review software to manipulate and normalize data to conform to client request and internal standards.
- Independently work on job requests and coordinate with other team members to ensure that jobs progress with minimal delay.
- Provide job status updates and escalate issues to Project Managers, including any detailed hand off instructions during shift/job transitions.
- Perform thorough quality checks on client data and work product at multiple stages of document and data processing to minimize error and rework, assuring 100% compliance of data and deliverable to client specification.
- Creation and maintenance of project and workflow documentation to ensure it is current and accurate.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Knowledge of litigation support and eDiscovery software applications e.g. Concordance, NUIX, IPRO eCapture, Equivio, Brainspace, Relativity etc. with
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of computer forensics and experience with applications such as Encase and FTK.
- Experience in querying and manipulating databases – SQL skills would be beneficial.
- Must possess a commitment to excellence, a strong sense of urgency and a dedication to client satisfaction and customer service.
- Must possess a commitment to excellence, a strong sense of urgency and dedication to client satisfaction and customer service.
- Degree in Computer Forensics, Computer Science or Law is desirable but not essential or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years ediscovery experience (law firm, service provider, consultancy, government body).
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 10% of the time will be spent traveling.
- Job may be required at a customer facility.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.