To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.
AlixPartners is a leading global business advisory firm of results-oriented professionals who specialise in bringing value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life cycle. We thrive on our ability to make a difference in high-impact situations and deliver sustainable, bottom-line results. We work in small, highly qualified teams with specific industry and functional expertise, and we operate at pace, moving quickly from analysis to implementation. We stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients until the job is done and measure our success in terms of the results we deliver. Companies today are generating and storing vast amounts of data. To resolve litigation and investigations, they need the right technology and a sensible strategy from an analytics partner to execute an efficient, defensible, and comprehensive plan for data collection and analysis. They need to know what the data means to find the relevant evidence. Our teams of discovery and litigation analytics experts have extensive experience with data collection and preservation, forensics, processing, early case assessment, hosted and managed review, custom data analytics, and technology-assisted review. Our production and project management support capabilities, along with our expert analysis and testimony, produce sharp insights and credible results in urgent situations. You’ll be part of the team supporting our Financial Advisory Services (FAS) practice. We are looking for an experienced hands-on lead eDiscovery Senior Project Manager to provide 12 months maternity cover on both existing and new projects.
- Proactively manage multiple concurrent eDiscovery projects as the Lead Project Manager using Relativity, Brainspace, OneNote and AlixPartners proprietary software tools
- Identify and address client needs and actively participate in client discussions and meetings.
- Create and manage large and urgent document reviews with complex workflows
- Use a problem-solving approach to overcome unexpected technical and operational challenges.
- Communicate clearly and precisely to clients and colleagues in written and oral form
- Perform quality control review over work product
- Bachelor’s degree with preference in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Hands-on, eDiscovery Project Management and consulting experience
- Strong project management skills including the ability to balance multiple tasks, self-prioritise tasks, prepare detailed documentation, and meet deadlines
- Strong experience with Relativity, Relativity Analytics, Brainspace, and Reveal/Mindseye Discovery Manager. Certifications in any of these platforms is a strong plus, particularly Relativity Certified Administrator
- Experience working on litigation matters and regulatory and corporate investigations alongside legal teams
- Ability to engage technically while also bringing commercial acumen and client facing confidence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of European languages such as French or German are a strong plus
- Thrive in a fast‐paced, entrepreneurial environment comprised of high achievers and high client expectations
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- A professional demeanour with strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally, sometimes on short notice and for extended periods of time
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities. We are a European practice, so this role may involve working for short periods at other AlixPartners’ UK and European offices and providing assistance at client sites, both in the UK and abroad. Flexibility will therefore be required. Working Across the EU: Applicants need to have their own documents or work permits in place that enable them to travel and work across the European Union. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.