The eDiscovery Analyst will be responsible for delivering eDiscovery solutions to our clients as part of our Global Service Delivery (GSD) team who provide eDiscovery support to all Lighthouse geographical locations.
- Use your eDiscovery experience to work on a wide range of ediscovery related tasks covering several aspects of the EDRM.
- Carry out ingestion, processing and structuring of data received from our clients in a robust and forensically sound manner.
- Format data for importing into review platform, using internal tools, scripts and/or review software to manipulate and normalize data to conform to client requirements and internal standards.
- Gain advanced knowledge of the review platform and its capabilities so that you can advise clients on best practices for early data assessment, document review and disclosure.
- Work with the various Project Management teams to ensure any anomalies are reported and ensure that quality control and on time delivery targets are met.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and effectively consult on prioritization for all processing deliverables and internal requests.
- Work independently on job requests and coordinate with other team members to ensure that jobs progress with minimal delay.
- Provide job status updates and escalate issues to Project Managers, including any detailed hand off instructions during shift/job transitions.
- Perform thorough quality checks on client data and work product at multiple stages of document and data processing to minimize error and rework, assuring 100% compliance of data and deliverable to client specification.
- Creation and maintenance of project and workflow documentation to ensure it is current and accurate.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
- Strong SQL skills, specifically the ability to be able to script queries.
- 1-2 years’ experience of using Nuix, eCapture or similar eDiscovery processing tool ideally with accreditation.
- Experience working in an eDscovery environment at either a law firm, service provider, in house or government body.
- Experience of creating productions including working with unstructured data, beneficial but not essential.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.