Driven, Inc is looking for a dynamic REMOTE E-Discovery Project Manager to serve as a primary point of contact for our overseas clients. The ideal candidate will have five years of hands-on experience in litigation support and Relativity experience.
HOURS: 4:00 PM – 12:00 AM PST
Minimum Educational Level and/or Years of Experience and Required Skills
- BA/BS degree or five (5) years in litigation support / legal industry role.
- Minimum three (3) years in an E-discovery Project Management role.
- Minimum two (2) years of extensive hands-on daily work in Relativity to include processing and technology assisted review technologies.
- Preference for candidates with Relativity certs (RCA, RCU, etc)
- Knowledge of the entire EDRM from collections through production.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple, concurrent projects under tight deadlines.
- Proactive problem solving and leveraging expertise to proactively anticipate client needs.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.