Acuity Managed Review is seeking reviewers for upcoming document review projects based in Chicago. Reviewers should expect to work 40 hours per week in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment. No relocation assistance is provided and the position is not eligible for visa sponsorship. Compensation rates are competitive. At FTI, we like to get to know our document reviewers and have them work on multiple projects over time. To become a member of one of our document review teams, please apply.
- Review and code documents for litigation for relevance and privilege.
- Identify useful information in the reviewed documents and communicate that information to review managers.
- Prior Ringtail experience is preferred.
- Prior privilege review, analytics review, and/or quality control experience is preferred.
Position Classification: Non-Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must be an attorney licensed and in good-standing in at least one U.S. jurisdiction.
- Six months of previous document review experience.