We’re building something.
We’re using tools to unlock value and answer important questions.
And we’re HIRING – join us at Knowable!
Document Reviewer: More specifically, we are looking for Russian, Bulgarian, Greek, Romanian, Turkish and other non-English languages
Our Project team handles complex, high-profile projects for Fortune 500 companies who are undergoing mergers, spin-offs, or legacy contract review. The team is an industrious group of people who have a passion for efficiency, technology, contracts, and innovation!
We are seeking new talent to join us in our mission!
Our Foreign Language Contract Analysts are critical to each project, reading, reviewing, analyzing, extracting, and coding contracts for our clients. These agreements are usually substantive as well as intellectually challenging, which makes a great learning opportunity for people who want more exposure to commercial agreements.
We are currently looking to meet new people who would be interested in being a part of upcoming projects. While we handle the review of dozens of languages, we are currently looking for Swedish and Romanian language legal resources. If interested, we would love to meet you!
- Reading complex agreements in foreign language, including commercial and vendor documents with meticulous attention to detail, while analyzing and identifying key information
- Reviewing and analyzing a large volume of contracts efficiently and accurately, working closely with the team to maintain best quality work product
- Being a team player and working with Project Managers to meet on-time deliverables and support project budgets and deadlines
- Maintaining excellent communication skills and a professional and warm approach
- A law degree (Juris Doctor or LLM)
- Fluency in the language is a must. Passing ALTA test required (we can provide).
- Must be able to work onsite
- Knowledge of and/or passion for contractual agreements, including commercial, vendor, financial, banking, licensing, sales, procurement, leases …. well you get the idea!
- Attention to detail and ability to work quickly while reading and reviewing a large volume of contracts, without sacrificing quality
- Critical thinking skills that will aid you in your journey to analyst and digest dense material
- Enjoy working on a team with other legal professionals who have a passion for changing the legal industry for the better
- Proficiency with computer software, including online review tools and the Microsoft Office suite; ability to learn proprietary programs
- A high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment are always appreciated
- Previous contract review experience is a plus but not required; recent graduates as well as those who are eager to learn are encouraged to apply.
Location: Fully Remote
Hours: 40 hours a week
Comp: Varies by language – market rates
Type of role: Temporary W-2
We hope to hear from you!
Knowable is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Knowable’s approach to due diligence and integration activities is designed to unlock the value embedded in contract and answer the questions that matter most.
Knowable’s clients, including many of the most sophisticated and frequent corporate transactors in the world, know that a more strategic approach to contract diligence increases deal value. We agree!