Elevate is recruiting a temporary Team Lead for our eDiscovery and Document Review department. Team Leads play a significant role in staff management and leadership, performance metrics, quality, deadlines, and tracking to financial performance and efficiencies. Team Leads’ responsibilities are weighted towards process adherence. This is a fully remote, temporary full-time role and the project is expected to last anywhere from 2-4 months.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Be the main contact for your team to spot/address/escalate any issues that are substantive or team related issues.
- Focus on overseeing individual team members in pods, carrying out QC, and conducting trainings.
- Be responsible for project quality in line with customer expectations.
- Engage in staff management and leadership, performance metrics, quality, deadlines, tracking, and assurance with supervision from their seniors who serve as the client lead.
- Maximize platform reporting/tracking ability.
- Ensure compliance with policies and processes.
- Prior document review/litigation team lead experience.
Skills for Success
- Strong analytical and interpretational skills.
- Strong technical knowledge on document review platforms, especially Relativity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to perform well under stringent deadline pressure.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook).
- Experience working on review tools like Relativity.
- E-discovery certifications – specifically Relativity.
- Juris Doctorate.
- Licensed in at least one state.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms. Elevate is home to those of us who dedicate our multi-disciplinary careers and diverse experiences to improving the legal industry. It is our place to ‘make a dent in the universe.’
Recent distinctions include:
• 2021 winner, Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Value Champions Award.
• Winner, Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016.
• For the 6th year in a row, named by Chambers & Partners in 2021 as a Top Global Services Provider (Band 1 – highest ranking).
• Inc. 500 Best-Led Companies of 2021.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media
Tweets by ElevateServices