The Solutions Architect is a multiple-product Subject Matter Expert, serving as the technical and workflow sales consultant throughout the pre-sales customer lifecycle. This position is crucial for building trust with current and prospective clients through knowledgeable and value-driven presentations of DISCO's products and services. The Solutions Architect acts as the technical liaison between clients and various internal stakeholders, collaborating to fully understand customer requirements and providing domain expertise in the pre-sales phase.
What You'll Do
- Technical Sales Consultation: Provides exemplary product demonstrations (in-person and/or remote), crafting real-time value propositions based on client personas and meeting feedback. Supports all product-related field enablement efforts, including demo certification preparation for the sales team.
- Client Engagement and Information Collection: Collects business and technical information from clients regarding requirements and leverages DISCO stakeholders to support account acquisition and growth plans. Collaborates with field representatives and sales leadership on deal cycles, developing and delivering effective closing strategies.
- Technical Expertise and Consultation: Acts as a technical consultant to the DISCO client base, explaining product capabilities, limitations, implementation requirements, and technical tradeoffs. Scopes and develops product evaluation plans based on client-defined success criteria to generate revenue-generating opportunities.
- Competitive Knowledge and Content Management: Effectively articulates the competitive value of emerging ediscovery technologies to end-users and decision-makers. Serves as the technical content manager for RFI/RFP and InfoSec responses.
- Client Satisfaction and Business Improvement: Identifies areas for improving customer satisfaction and repeat business, communicating issues and possible solutions to internal stakeholders.
Who You Are
- BA or BS required; JD or MBA a plus, but not required
- 5+ years hands-on experience with eDiscovery software, workflows, and Managed Review
- Experience with administration eDiscovery processing and review platforms
- Strong knowledge of eDiscovery from law firm and corporate legal perspectives
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and translate technical verbiage into easily understandable language for customers
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional sales management methods and techniques
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skilled in planning and preparing client-facing, written communications
- Excellent grasp of technical and persuasive writing and responding to RFPs
Even Better If You Have…
- Practical hands-on experience with review management processes, leveraging AI, TAR, and predictive analytics
- Have performed deposition review, timeline/chronology creation, and evidence management or have experience selling software which enables those functions
- Experience supporting both software and services organizations in a consulting role
- Experience using or selling both legacy and modern, cloud-based eDiscovery products
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.