DISCO Senior Review Managers (“RMs”) work side-by-side with clients and our team of attorneys to leverage DISCO AI for the purpose of document review. Our Senior Review Manager will help us continue to develop our fast-growing Managed Review business with their technical expertise in ediscovery, client-centric relationship skills, forecasting and managerial capabilities.
What You'll Do
- You will be the point of contact for clients during DISCO Managed Review projects.
- You will develop custom workflows in the DISCO platform based on inputs from our clients.
- You will optimize data populations for early data assessment, review and production based on client inputs.
- You will use your advanced knowledge of the DISCO platform and its capabilities so that you can advise clients on how to use the technology for early data assessment, document review and production, trial and deposition preparation.
- You will work closely with our product and engineering teams by providing feedback and feature requests.
- You will help create and refine DISCO standard documentation, including review protocols, status reports, training guides and review workflows.
- You will help guide and lead our review managers as an expert in ediscovery and develop relationships with clients as a valued consultant.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of document review management experience at a law firm, in-house legal department or consulting firm.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communications.
- You can effectively lead multiple fast-moving projects at a given time.
- You can adapt your work schedule to support global client engagements in various time zones.
- You have demonstrated exceptional problem-solving skills with an analytical approach when providing solutions to clients.
- You have used and understand industry-standard review and production tools including Relativity, Everlaw, Axcelerate, iConect, etc.
- You leverage your interest in technology when researching and crafting creative technical solutions, and have a strong understanding of AI capabilities and applications.
- You optimize / tailor managed review workflows based on project need; and can advocate for / present on the pros and cons associated with various workflows.
- You have a strong track record in demonstrating improvements on operational parameters (including cost, efficiency, and quality metrics).
- You’re known for your attention to detail, strong organization and client-service orientation skills.
- You have a keen interest in training and talent identification, including in developing new Team Leads and Review Managers.
- You have a J.D. as well as a bachelor’s degree.
- You are an actively licensed lawyer in at least one US jurisdiction.
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.