Do you have a passion for building skills and advancing the careers of sales professionals at all levels? Have you designed innovative onboarding and ongoing education programs for sales functions? Are you looking to stretch your skills and put your creativity to good use in a fast paced, start-up environment?
If so, DISCO is an incredible career opportunity for you!
DISCO University ignites careers in legal technology, and we are committed to building capabilities, engagement and performance through innovative, high-quality learning and development solutions. This role will report to the Director of the Sales Academy, and will create, deliver, program manage, and evaluate innovative learning and development programs and initiatives for sellers and sales managers, as part of a holistic sales enablement strategy.
The DISCO U Sales Academy brings our sales methodology to life for new hires, experienced sales professionals and sales managers. Our onboarding and ongoing education initiatives equip sellers and sales managers with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed. This role will focus on supporting our rapidly expanding field sales organization and customer success teams.
Joining DISCO in 2021 means you can be part of our journey to a billion dollar company! We’d love for you to be part of this unique experience.
What You'll Do
- Partner with stakeholders and analyze sales data in meaningful ways to identify and prioritize performance and learning issues and opportunities.
- Work with the Sales Academy Director to shape the learning strategy and optimize our role-based curriculum for onboarding, ongoing education and career development across multiple sales roles and career levels.
- Create and deliver practical, effective and innovative solutions in multiple formats as appropriate (live and on-demand courses, videos, tools, assessments, contests, and certifications) that demonstrate expertise in sales methodology and learning best practices.
- Assess and develop manager and leader effectiveness to drive our culture, strategy and goals as a sales organization; customize and deliver DISCO University manager and leader programs to the sales org as appropriate.
- Design and deliver solutions that deliver our commitment to career advancement to the sales organization (accelerated skill-building, rotations, high -potential programs).
- Facilitate effective and engaging workshops, info sessions and classes with groups and individuals; TTT and support others to deliver programs/initiatives you own or designed.
- Build, curate and maintain blended learning paths by role and topic in our learning management system.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders and leaders across the organization to ensure we are aligned on and have buy-in for the most critical priorities for sales enablement at all times and to support key cross-functional initiatives.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years’ experience working in learning and development with significant experience in sales enablement/training/onboarding and some leadership/professional development experience.
- Proven expertise in how adults engage, learn and perform; able to advise business leaders on solutions that impact results
- The ability to be flexible, pivot as needed and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Much more than a “trainer,” you have you have broad experience in multiple different roles leading and enabling sales
- A constant “problem solver” who takes initiative and involves others in the solution.
Even Better If You Have…
- Experience as a seller or sales manager.
- Experience in high-tech, ediscovery or legal domain.
- Experience with a company in growth mode.
- Experience working in or enabling marketing or professional services.
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.