We are looking for an experienced sales leader to join DISCO that is excited to help us build out our field sales team in North America. This person will manage a regional team of individual contributors to ensure they reach their sales targets and remain motivated. This role encapsulates managing the full scope of DISCO’s product lines with sales cycles that range from transactional to longer term across multiple deal sizes and scope.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a team of 5-7 Regional Sales Executives providing day-to-day leadership, coaching, and tactical deal structuring
- Provide an environment that fosters accountability and prioritizes performance among the field sales team
- Work directly with the Sales Leadership on defining, executing, evaluating, and adjusting an overall sales strategy that exceeds revenue targets
- Partner with Sales Operations and Business Intelligence to gather insights to measure progress and make data-driven decisions
- Lead and coach to enable both individual and team success
- Partner with Regional Vice President on fostering strategic relationships with some of the largest legal firms and companies across the globe
- Actively grow your team through professional development and recruitment to accelerate brand growth across the industry
Who You Are
- You are a proven strategic sales leader, with at least 4+ years of sales experience and 2 years of Sales Management preferred
- Solid track record of scaling out and managing a dispersed group of high-performing sales professionals
- Drive excellence in the enterprise software sales and/or legal market
- Comfortable with the mechanics of selling a multi-product solutions to increase conversion rates
- Driven and excited to be part of one of the fasting growing legal technology companies
- Understand the nuances and excel at selling into organizations with decentralized buyers and decision-makers
- Ability to overcome the challenges of growing a team that consistently delivers results in a high-growth environment
- Balanced approach to ensure agility while building systems and practices required for scale
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Masters or JD Is even better!)
- Preferred locations: New York, NY, Boston, MA, Washington D.C.
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.