We are looking for experienced regional sales executives with a proven track record of growth in the ediscovery/legal technology industry or Saas/Technology sales. This is a field sales position in major U.S. markets.
Your contribution will accelerate our DISCO growth across both law firms and corporate legal departments in the legal technology space. You will have the best legal technology tools in your backpack to share with the market.
What You’ll Do
- You will sell the DISCO ediscovery, Managed Review, and Case Builder platforms with responsibility for driving new business logos and expanding existing client revenue through direct and team selling regionally.
- You’ll create and nurture trusted, long-term relationships with clients that result in substantial multi-year revenue growth.
- You will relentlessly provide complete and appropriate solutions for all clients in order to increase top-line revenue growth, client acquisition levels and overall profitability through sourcing referrals from clients and prospects and quickly building a local network at the user level to drive viral growth.
- You will analyze market and territory potential, track sales, and maintain status reports that deliver upon client needs, issues, interests, competitive activities, and potential for cross-functional product sales and services.
- You will also keep abreast of best practices and trends in assigned territory and overall market.
Who You Are
- Minimum 5 years in a complex selling environment requiring multi-level, multi-party support to develop and close deals
- Proven track record of success selling in Legal Technology and/or SaaS environments selling to executive level contacts
- Demonstrated history of overachievement on annual quotas >$1M
- Consistently ranked as a top performer in previous sales roles
- An expert in executing sales fundamentals including prospecting, cold calling, pipeline and Salesforce management to ensure accurate data capture and pipeline views
- Innate belief in a metrics driven approach to building a book of business
- Experience working with and developing Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to source and nurture leads
- Subject matter expert in the business and practice of law, legal technology, competitive landscape, and market trends highly preferred
- Solidified commitment to understand DISCO’s distinct position and differentiators and our commitment to transforming the manner in which our clients work
- Adept at partnering and collaborating with colleagues in all departments in order to exceed client expectations and to secure the resources required to win
- Ability to adapt, shift, and change quickly while maintaining a high quality of work and output
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication, organization, and are self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- BA or BS required; JD or MBA a plus, but not required.
Location & travel:
- DISCO is hiring in all major U.S. cities. Travel as required to clients within your territory as well as industry events and conferences.