We are looking for an experienced sales leader to join DISCO that is excited to help us build out our field sales team in North America. This person will manage a regional team of individual contributors while also working directly with Sales Leadership and a cross-functional leadership team to set strategy and drive initiatives that enable our field sales team to exceed revenue targets.
This is an exciting role that will envelope your strategic mindset and tactical sales abilities. This role encapsulates the full scope of DISCO’s product lines in the Central Region with sales cycles that range from transactional to longer term across multiple deal sizes and scope.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll manage a team of 8-10 Regional Sales Executives providing day-to-day leadership, coaching and tactical deal structuring.
- You’ll provide an environment that fosters accountability among the field sales team.
- You will work directly with the Sales Leadership on defining, executing, evaluating, and adjusting an overall sales strategy that exceeds revenue targets.
- You will partner with Sales Ops and Business Intelligence to gather the data you need to measure progress and make data-driven decisions.
- You will provide the leadership and coaching to enable both individual and team success.
- You work closely with sales executives on fostering relationships within some of the largest legal firms and companies in the world.
- Play an active role in growing your team through the art of recruitment.
Who You Are
- You are a proven strategic sales leader, with at least 3-5 years of sales leadership experience.
- You have a solid track record of scaling out and managing a dispersed group of high-performing sales professionals.
- Your teams are constantly looked at as the standard of excellence in the enterprise software sales or legal market.
- You understand the mechanics of leveraging bundling to improve conversion rates in a multi-product environment.
- You understand the nuances and excel at selling into organizations with decentralized buyers.
- You understand and have overcome the challenges of growing a team that consistently delivers results in a high-growth environment.
- You know how to balance agility with building systems and practices required for scale.
- You have a Bachelor's degree (have a Masters or JD? Even better!)
Location & Travel
- Preferred location: Houston, Dallas, or Austin
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.