DISCO Project Analysts work in conjunction with other Professional Services team members to provide exceptional service and support to DISCO’s clients in the legal industry. Project Analysts complete billable tasks as directed by project managers, manage direct customer inquiries for one-off billable tasks and provide product feature assistance to clients within the DISCO platform. Project Analysts also collaborate closely with the Technical Support, Client Success and Data Operations teams to deliver a streamlined client service experience beyond the work delivered by the analyst team. Successful candidates for this role will have a passion for customer service, enjoy problem-solving and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of people. This position includes salary + quarterly bonus + stock options!
- You will be the first point of contact for many customer inquiries as a result you will have a major impact on the customer journey
- You will join an expanding team with strong growth potential within the larger organization
- You will be a direct liaison with the product, services and the client success teams as an integral cross-functional role within the organization and work with lots of different groups and individuals
What You'll Do
- Complete incoming requests to fulfill billable tasks directed by project managers and client success managers
- Respond to direct customer inquiries for product feature support
- Communicate clearly and consistently with customers about technical and non-technical topics
- Escalate to leadership or other resources as needed to ensure our customers are having a positive experience and getting the support and expertise they need
- Work in a ticketing system to manage, respond to or reassign requests for to product support, billable tasks, and any other general inquiries
- Perform special assignments, requests for technical expertise or tasks as directed by management
- Manage selective customer projects from start to finish that are of a certain size and scope that do not require a full project management assignment
- Be a strong liaison to our Project Management, Technical Support, Data Operations, Forensics and Client Success teams
- Provide feedback and suggestions to the Product team at DISCO to drive product improvement on behalf of customers
Who You Are
- A good communicator that conveys confidence and a service-minded approach to helping our internal and external customers
- Have 2+ years of project management and/or technical support experience with a software or legal company
- Ability to manage multiple, fast-moving projects and tasks at a given time
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills to help troubleshoot technical challenges
- Possess an interest in technology with the initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions
- Are organized in your approach to work, with an attention to detail, ability to multitask, and a passion for client service
- Ability to work from our Austin, TX headquarters
- The ability to work one or both of the following non-standard shifts:
- 2p-10p M-F (plus weekend on-call)
- 1p-9p Th-M (or possibly Fri-Tue)
Even Better If You Have…
- Experience with other ediscovery platforms such as Relativity, Nuix, Brainspace, IPRO, Catalyst, Venio, Recommind, Ringtail or any similar processing or review systems
- Experience working in the legal field at a corporation, law firm or consulting business
- An understanding of the ediscovery process
- A strong technical background and acumen
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million — a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.