We are looking for Account Executives with a proven track record of success in building client relationships, prospecting, outreach and closing deals. This position is based in Austin, TX and will be an office based selling role once there is a return to the office.
What You'll Do
- You will sell the DISCO ediscovery, Managed Review, and Case Builder platforms with responsibility for driving new business logos and expanding existing client revenue through direct and team selling regionally.
- You’ll create and nurture trusted, long-term relationships with clients that result in substantial multi-year revenue growth.
- You will relentlessly provide complete and appropriate solutions for all clients in order to increase top-line revenue growth, client acquisition levels and overall profitability through sourcing referrals from clients and prospects and quickly building a local network at the user level to drive viral growth.
- You will analyze market and territory potential, track sales, and maintain status reports that deliver upon client needs, issues, interests, competitive activities, and potential for cross-functional product sales and services.
- You will also keep abreast of best practices and trends in assigned territory and overall market.
- You will work hand in hand with Regional Sales Executives
- You will be responsible for the full sales cycle and pipeline management within Salesforce
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years cold calling, developing, and closing deals
- You have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding quota
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment and are a team player
- You’ve been consistently ranked as a top performer in your previous sales roles
- You have a track record of high activity (100 calls per week, 8+ remote meetings ) and proven ability to demonstrate software solutions to partners, associates, paralegals, and litigation support professionals at litigation boutiques and AmLaw 200 firms.
- You have the ability to source referrals from clients and prospects and quickly build a local network at the user level to drive viral growth.
- You have experience working with Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to source and nurture leads.
- You can share evidence of your ability to create and nurture trust-centered, long-term relationships with clients that have resulted in substantial multi-year revenue growth through repeat business.
- You have a passion for representing disruptive, cutting-edge technology that directly challenges status quo products, perspectives, and user experience.
- You recognize that it takes collaboration and teamwork to deliver an exceptional client experience —- from pre-sales to project closure; adept at partnering and collaborating with colleagues in all departments in order to exceed client expectations.
- You are willing to embrace and leverage cutting-edge sales, marketing, and operational tools to gain insight into prospect and client behavior and accelerate sales and account growth
- You are positive and have energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- You’ve completed your bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling technology
- Experience selling SaaS into the legal industry
- Sales experience with a high growth SaaS company
- A JD or an MBA
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.