DISCO has an exciting new opportunity in our growing revenue organization. We are looking for an experienced sales leader to join DISCO that will help us scale our Legal Managed Services business, focused on Managed Review. This is an inside/outside model whereby you will work directly with and report to our Senior Director of Managed Review Sales and oversee external client relationships from beginning to end while partnering with the Field Sales reps to grow revenue.
This is a challenging role that will envelop your strategic mindset and tactical sales abilities. This role encapsulates the full scope of DISCO’s Managed Review product line with sales cycles that range from transactional to long term across multiple deal sizes and scope.
What You’ll Do
- Drive over-achievement on Managed Review revenue targets by partnering with Field Sales and serving as subject matter expert on sales opportunities shepherding them through to closed win.
- Act as a subject matter expert as it pertains to Legal Managed Services particularly focused on Managed Review.
- Aid in the curation and acquisition of new projects to drive revenue and margin goals.
- Become a trusted advisor for external clients while working to identify opportunities for Managed Review.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Sales Operations to align on strategy, gather data, and track progress to meet annual revenue targets.
- Provide the leadership and coaching to enable both individual and team success.
- Educate sales reps on subject matter such as Managed Review and Second Request concepts, objectives, and workflows.
- Diligently work to achieve high customer satisfaction, positive feedback, and repeat business.
- Coordinate project activities with all internal teams to support the optimal outcome of client engagements, including but not limited to training, incentive contests, and role-playing.
- Work within company policies to complete sales reports as assigned.
- Indirectly manage individuals and teams to reach stated goals.
- Operate in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in Sales in litigation or LPO verticals.
- Excellent communicator – present of complex technical details, articulate, and able to instill confidence in clients.
- Possess a high degree of e-discovery experience and knowledge.
- Proficiency in math, pricing, complex equations, and the concept of margins versus proportionality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who is action-oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to work well with a team.
- Location – Remote but preference to be located in New York City, Washington, DC, Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Chicago.
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.