NCR Region, India
We are seeking an entry-level customer-focused individual with strong analytical and problem solving skills to join DISCO’s growing Professional Services team. In this role, you will consult with customers around the world to prepare data for legal review in DISCO’s ediscovery platform. You will be part of a technical team who works closely with our clients on all aspects of matter management, data processing, and data manipulation. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams by providing feedback on technical issues and submitting feature requests on behalf of our clients.
What You'll Be Doing
- Coordinate the processing, loading and metadata overlay of unstructured (email, office documents, etc.) and structured data (load file and production data) to and from our ediscovery platform.
- Remediating exceptions to unstructured data and structured data that are covered by standard exception handling procedures.
- Escalation of data issues encountered while working with unstructured data and structured data that are not covered by standard exception handling procedures.
- Perform thorough quality control and validations on all assigned tasks prior to delivery.
- Prioritize workload assignments and communicate job status and potential issues to internal and external stakeholders.
- Accurately log and classify issues to provide complete information for Engineering interventions, product improvements, reporting, and other needs within DISCO.
- Manage multiple projects and high priority initiatives with competing and impending deadlines.
- Proactively contribute to product improvements and related documentation.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures for creating, updating and resolving tickets.
- Proactively monitor open tickets in Salesforce, contact customers and provide updates in a timely manner.
- Displays professionalism, quality service and a “can do” attitude to internal members/departments of DISCO as well as external clients and vendors via written and verbal communication.
Who You Are
- Attention to detail, strong organization, and client-service orientation skills.
- Advanced skills with Excel (vlookups, macros, etc.). Experience using formulas in Excel to manipulate data.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in order to interact effectively with coworkers and clients.
- Ability to accurately determine a client’s requirements and take ownership of client requests.
- Bachelor's Degree: preferred in Technology, Business, Legal or related fields; or significant relevant experience…
- Flexibility to work a regular shift that may be outside of standard M-F 9a-5p business hours or on weekends.
Even Better If You Have…
- Knowledge of various data storage methodologies, data collections, data processing and methods of electronic production.
- Strong understanding of relational databases such as SQL or MS Access.
- 1+ year of ediscovery or digital forensics data processing experience with a general understanding of the ediscovery lifecycle and related data processing standards and concepts, including data processing, data deduplication, de-nisting, imaging, metadata extraction, load files, and data migration across ediscovery platforms.
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions.
Perks of DISCO…
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.