The Client Success team at DISCO EMEA is expanding and we’re looking for motivated professionals to grow with us! We’re scaling the team to cover a broader portion of the client base, and we’re currently hiring a Client Success Rep to support ~30 + adoption accounts each. In this new role you’ll have the opportunity to proactively engage with clients in an effort to create value for the customer, increase adoption, uncover risk, and help ensure end users have a magical experience. Your work will support our company growth through increased revenue retention and account growth.
åWhat You’ll Do
- Act as primary point of relationship for driving adoption and client health within an assigned list of approximately 30 + accounts
- Serve as ongoing concierge for clients to ensure best outcomes utilising all of DISCO’s products and resources
- Communicate DISCO’s value proposition effectively to all client stakeholders
- Develop DISCO product and services knowledge in order to help clients achieve maximum value from their relationship with DISCO
- Increase user base and revenue through proactive value-add adoption plays, such as promoting training opportunities and product roadshows
- Outreach to all DISCO users on a prescribed cadence to build relationships, solicit feedback and uncover potential risk / experience issues
- Participate in experience measuring functions such as NPS and CSAT
- Deliver measurable and consistent KPIs across all accounts in your portfolio as set by Client Success leadership including accelerating the client journey to six consecutive matters and improving dollar net retention from a stated benchmark
- Collaborate cross-functionally across the various internal functions including professional services, sales, and operations
- Identify experience issues from client feedback and assist in finding ways to improve our product and go-to-market processes
- Serve as an escalation point for client challenges to ensure issues are resolved quickly
- Provide solutions to our clients by utilizing strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach
Who You Are
- 1-2+ years of client success and/or account management experience are preferable but sales experience would also be considered
- Experience driving revenue growth in a usage based model
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous accountability to leading and lagging indicators related to revenue growth based on consistent and measurable performance management
- Experience improving customer satisfaction
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Technologically savvy
Even Better If You…
- Have legal industry experience, including supporting clients in firms or legal departments
- Have supported both software and services organizations in a client success function
- Have been in or deeply collaborated with a sales organization
- Proven track record of driving client satisfaction within a SaaS company
- Experience learning and communicating value propositions of SaaS platforms
- A customer-centric thought process with the ability to provide process improvement
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.