The Client Success team at DISCO is expanding and we’re looking for motivated professionals to grow with us! We’re scaling the team to cover a broader portion of the client base, and we’re currently hiring Client Success Representatives to support ~40-50 adoption accounts each. In this new role you’ll have the opportunity to proactively engage with clients in an effort to create value for the customer, increase adoption, uncover risk, and help ensure end users have a magical experience. Your work will support our company growth through increased revenue retention and account growth.
What You’ll Do
- Act as primary point of relationship for driving adoption and client health within an assigned list of approximately 50 accounts
- Serve as ongoing concierge for clients to ensure best outcomes utilizing all of DISCO’s products and resources
- Communicate DISCO’s value proposition effectively to all client stakeholders
- Develop DISCO product and services knowledge in order to help clients achieve maximum value from their relationship with DISCO
- Increase user base and revenue through proactive value-add adoption plays, such as promoting training opportunities and product roadshows
- Outreach to all DISCO users on a prescribed cadence to build relationships, solicit feedback and uncover potential risk / experience issues
- Participate in experience measuring functions such as NPS and CSAT
- Deliver measurable and consistent KPIs across all accounts in your portfolio as set by Client Success leadership including accelerating the client journey to six consecutive matters and improving dollar net retention from a stated benchmark
- Collaborate cross-functionally across the various internal functions including professional services, sales, and operations
- Identify experience issues from client feedback and assist in finding ways to improve our product and go-to-market processes
- Serve as an escalation point for client challenges to ensure issues are resolved quickly
- Provide solutions to our clients by utilizing strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach
Who You Are
- 3+ years of client success and/or account management experience
- Experience driving revenue growth in a usage based model
- Proven track record of driving client satisfaction within a SaaS company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous accountability to leading and lagging indicators related to revenue growth based on consistent and measurable performance management
- A customer-centric thought process with the ability to provide process improvement
- Experience learning and communicating value propositions of SaaS platforms
- Experience improving customer satisfaction
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Even Better If You…
- Have legal industry experience, including supporting clients in firms or legal departments
- Have supported both software and services organizations in a client success function
- Have been in or deeply collaborated with a sales organization
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.