We are looking for an experienced sales leader to join DISCO that is excited to help us build out our field sales team in North America. This person will manage a regional team of individual contributors while also working directly with Sales Leadership and a cross-functional leadership team to set strategy and drive initiatives that enable our field sales team to exceed revenue targets.
This is an exciting role that will envelope your strategic mindset and tactical sales abilities. This role encapsulates the full scope of DISCO’s product lines in the Central US with sales cycles that range from transactional to longer term across multiple deal sizes and scope.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll manage a team of 8-10 Regional Sales Executives providing day-to-day leadership, coaching and tactical deal structuring.
- You’ll provide an environment that fosters accountability among the field sales team.
- You will work directly with the Sales Leadership on defining, executing, evaluating, and adjusting an overall sales strategy that exceeds revenue targets.
- You will partner with Sales Ops and Business Intelligence to gather the data you need to measure progress and make data-driven decisions.
- You will provide the leadership and coaching to enable both individual and team success.
- You work closely with sales executives on fostering relationships within some of the largest legal firms and companies in the world.
- Play an active role in growing your team through the art of recruitment.
Who You Are
- You are a proven strategic sales leader, with at least 3-5 years of sales leadership experience.
- You have a solid track record of scaling out and managing a dispersed group of high-performing sales professionals.
- Your teams are constantly looked at as the standard of excellence in the enterprise software sales or legal market.
- You understand the mechanics of leveraging bundling to improve conversion rates in a multi-product environment.
- You understand the nuances and excel at selling into organizations with decentralized buyers.
- You understand and have overcome the challenges of growing a team that consistently delivers results in a high-growth environment.
- You know how to balance agility with building systems and practices required for scale.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (have a Masters or JD? Even better!)
Location and Travel
DISCO is hiring in all major U.S. cities. Travel as required to clients within your territory as well as industry events and conferences.