FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 6,950 employees located in 30 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as mergers and acquisitions, investigations, litigation, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring.
In Asia, FTI Consulting has a team of more than 500 professionals situated in 12 business centres across the region. We deliver solutions through our market-leading business practices of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology.
Can you Keep Abreast of Technology Change?
We are in a new period of massive technology change in our personal and corporate lives. Forensic Technology specialists must continue to stay abreast of the new and emerging technologies in order to investigate security breaches, technology incidents and provide technology evidence in legal matters.
The rapidly changing nature and complexity of corporate information systems and the information society will continue to require specialised techniques and innovative responses to ensure the accurate and reliable collection and discovery of electronic information and evidence is achievable.
FTI Consulting is a recognised leader in forensic and technology consulting. We provide the full suite of forensic services, from forensic accounting, dispute advisory, investigations and forensic technology expertise. We are expanding our Forensic Technology & Investigations capability in Shanghai and are looking for experienced staff to join us during this exciting time.
Our Directors are responsible for leading projects, co-coordinating with other service lines and managing the corresponding case load. They undertake computer forensic data collection, analysis and technology related investigations, assist the preparation of expert reports and affidavits and supervise the work of junior staff. They also assist with data processing an onsite support for document review projects. Of equal importance is the ability to develop and grow the forensic business, originating work, with support from our local and regional Senior Managing Directors.
The Director will be responsible for assisting to provide a range of forensic technology services, including the identification, collection and forensic analysis of technology systems and electronic data to assist the conduct of investigations and litigation matters.
Desired Skills and Experience
Are you currently employed as a computer forensic specialist in a consulting firm, Government or law enforcement agency?
- Extensive experience in computer forensics, electronic discovery, IT system security, information systems or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in using computer forensic and electronic discovery hardware and software tools
- Demonstrated experience in data processing technologies to prepare data for ingestion into review databases
- Deep understanding and experience in dealing with end user and enterprise computer software applications, computer operating systems, Internet and enterprise network system environments and infrastructure
- Deep understanding and experience in dealing with end user and enterprise computer hardware and devices, including servers, PCs, laptops, mobile phones, portable devices and storage media
- Deep understanding and experience in dealing with current and historical data storage technologies and media
- Tertiary qualifications and professional certifications in the technology field is desired
- Availability to travel at short notice and on extended assignments, if required
- Very good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey complex technical concepts in a simple and consise manner
Do you have a passion for keeping abreast of technology change and applying your skills to investigate security breaches, technology incidents or to provide technology evidence in legal matters?
If you have the above experience and want to get in at the start of something great, you will be interested in applying.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Health care benefits including dependents
- Education subsidy with study and examination leaves
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for corporate charitable event donations
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.