- Full Time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
LegalTech Services, Senior Specialist
£Excellent Salary + Benefits
Hybrid Working, London
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing an experienced Technical Project Manager with demonstrated experience in enabling data / document review, disclosure & presentation using eDiscovery, data room and hearing support software.
Matter Management & Time Recording
- Managing the ingestion and processing of data / documents, managing processing workflows including for Early Case Assessment purposes
- Running searches, batching documents, advising on document review strategies, inc. Continuous Active Learning and analytics to accelerate document reviews
- Setting up data rooms for due diligence purposes, assisting users with uploading documents to data rooms, administering data room user accounts, etc.
Risk Management & Quality Control and Process & Product Standardisation
- Identify risks arising as a result of or in connection with LegalTech Services work (for example, data security, data quality and reputational risks)
- Establish effective risk management and quality control processes and procedures
Educated to degree level you will have 3-6 years progressive professional / legal services or eDiscovery vendor experience, as well as;
- EDRM processes and best practice, analytics and assisted review (Technology Assisted Review, Continuous Active Learning), other accelerated review protocols.
- Technical Project Management of complex document review & disclosure matters
- Advanced knowledge of document review / disclosure and hearing support systems including Relativity, DISCO, HighQ Collaborate and Opus 2 Magnum
For a confidential discussion contact
James Carrera at Digital Data Foundation