To apply for this job please visit jobs2.deloitte.com.
Our Forensic team is looking for you!
Deloitte Forensic is one of the largest forensic advisory practices in Switzerland. Deloitte Forensic assists clients across a broad spectrum of industries by providing specialist advice relating to fraud, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering and regulatory investigations. Our work frequently involves highly sensitive engagements, which gain regulatory scrutiny and media attention.
We are currently expanding our forensic practice and are seeking talented, highly motivated and innovative practitioners with strong managerial experience in the area of investigations, regulatory enquiries and disputes.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training program.
What you can expect from us
Joining our team is the unique opportunity to develop your career within a team of specialists combining a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise. You will learn from them and you will become one of them.
As part of our team, you will be involved on projects covering a large spectrum of activities on Application support.
On a daily basis, you will be working with technologies such as – Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, Windows and Linux servers, Web Servers, Docker Containers etc. You will be working with E-Discovery applications such as Relativity and Brainspace. You will plan and execute application upgrades, release management, proof of concepts of new applications, building out IT infrastructure for field teams’ use and troubleshooting issues for internal and external clients.
- You have a training or education in IT systems engineering, or you are enrolled in a related study program
- Strong business acumen, integrity, analytical and conceptual skills, and ability to quickly familiarise yourself with new topics
- Solid understanding of enterprise IT architecture – networks, storage, Windows and Linux servers, applications.
- Basic understanding of IT Security in an enterprise, PKI etc.
- Ability to work with client facing teams and translate their requirements into technical solutions.
- Ability to seek out areas to provide fresh perspective to review, critique and improve existing processes and workflows.
- Basic understanding of relational database systems such as – MS SQL server.
- Able to write documentation/guides for end users on technical workflows.
- Fluent English skills (both written and verbal). German is a plus.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.