Our Forensic team is looking for you!
Deloitte Forensic is one of the largest forensic advisory practices in Switzerland. Deloitte Forensic assists clients across a broad spectrum of industries by providing specialist advice relating to fraud, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering and regulatory investigations. Our work frequently involves highly sensitive engagements, which gain regulatory scrutiny and media attention.
We are currently expanding our forensic practice and are seeking talented, highly motivated and innovative practitioners with strong managerial experience in the area of investigations, regulatory enquiries and disputes.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training program.
What you can expect from us
Our team is looking for exceptional people who are passionate about seeking and developing a career within eDiscovery and Technology-Driven Investigations.
Knowledge Discovery from unstructured and structured data is our core expertise.
We collect, preserve, and analyse electronic data to find the facts that help our investigators and legal counsel establish what happened, when it happened, who did it, how they did it, and the extent of the misappropriation or misconduct. Your work may involve assisting with the collection of potential evidence from a suspect’s computer, processing and analysing large amount of emails and other data sources, analysing mobile phone logs and recovering deleted text messages or assisting our investigators to search for critical document to crack the case.
Our team will offer you the opportunity to build up a strong global professional network and the chance to work on a variety of analytics projects;
- To be trained in all aspects of our technical disciplines;
- A like-minded team of experienced Forensic Technology professionals who will provide you with mentoring and direction in developing your career;
- An exciting work environment that focuses on collaboration, innovation, and celebrating the successes of each other.
- You are a graduate and have completed your Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Natural Science, Engineering and other related majors;
- You are technically minded, curious with a keen eye for detail, you feel challenged by taking on responsibility, and you can handle the pressure of delivering quality results to demanding timescales;
- Solid programming skills, at least proficient in one general purpose language (e.g. Python, C#) and one data query language (e.g. T-SQL);
- Good knowledge of Natural Language Processing technics (text classification, semantic search) would be a plus;
- Good knowledge of Knowledge Graphs would be a plus;
- Good knowledge of the usual operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Unix, MacOS) would be a plus;
- The growing international focus of our work also means that you should be willing to travel when required;
- You communicate confidently in English and German or French. Any other language is a plus.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.