Forensic Discovery – Associate
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Our Forensic Technology professionals assist clients and their legal counsel collect, preserve and analyze large and disparate data to support or refute the facts and allegations of commercial investigations and complex litigation. We combine our investigative skills with advanced computer labs and cutting-edge technology to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex legal problems.
Your role will include the following duties:
- Assist the identification, collection and management of electronic data in support of engagements relating to electronic discovery (eDiscovery), legal support, forensic investigations and computer forensic
- Assist with the investigation and analysis of data using forensic methodologies and common tools. This may include, forensic analysis of laptop and desktop computer systems, servers, email servers, cloud repositories and smart devices such as iPhones, iPads and Android devices
- Maintain detailed notes for work performed and findings
- Maintenance of forensic hardware and software
- Consult with and take direction from supervisors, engagement managers, and clients regarding case investigation and project status
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Bachelor's degree holder preferably in Digital Forensic, Computer Security, Computer Science, or Information Technology;
- Sound technical understanding of Windows, Macintosh, and Linux operating systems, file systems and networks; email systems such as Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office applications, and computer forensic tools such as EnCase and Axiom;
- Sound technical understanding of computer system hardware, storage devices, including hard drives, personal storage devices, cloud repositories and other relevant IT systems
- Able to travel for overseas engagements on a short notice period
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Strong team oriented work ethic with client centric focus;
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills;
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience or understanding of digital forensic or eDiscovery processes and methodologies
- Experience with EnCase Forensic, Nuix and Relativity an advantage
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.