What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Deloitte Forensic helps clients to react quickly and confidently in a crisis, investigation and dispute. We use our global network, deep industry experience and advanced technology to understand and resolve our client's issues. We also deliver the proactive advice that clients need to reduce the risk of future problems.
In Thailand, our Forensic Technology services cover:
- Digital forensics & Discovery
- Cybercrime & Incident Response
- Forensic analytics
- Fraud Management Solutions
Work you'll do
- Assessing, preserving and collecting digital evidences that may include computers, hard drives, cellphones, or network devise, using our forensic technology tools and global processes.
- Recovering corrupted or deleted information for examination and analysis.
- Retrieving electronic artefacts and Internet history from the operating systems to determine users behavior or suspicious usage patterns.
- Extracting data from client's core business database and applying selected libraries of our analytical models to gain particular insight, e.g., fraud red flag, trend, patterns, or anomalies.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or Business Administration in Technology.
- 2 to 6 years' experience as an IT security consultant, IT auditor, IT solutions consultant, System engineer, Network engineer, Software developer, Database architect, or in a related occupation in software, database and information security.
- Multilingual capacities with fluency both English and Thai
- Knowledge of database programming (PL/SQL) and database technologies, such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL server and MySQL, and experience in database design.
- Technical knowledge of Windows operating systems, e.g., Windows Registry, Active Directory, WMI, Windows domain and file system, etc.
- General knowledge of business IT solutions, ERP systems, and business processes.
- Also, below are the advantages:
- Certifications in professional IT, network or forensic technology are an advantage (e.g., EnCE, CCFP, CEH, CISSP, CISA, ITIL, CCNA, CCIE, CCDA).
- Experience or knowledge of digital forensic, cyber forensic, forensic investigation, and Electronic Discovery (eDiscovery).
- Experience or knowledge of more than one of these analytics technologies: CAAT (Computer Assisted Auditing Technologies), ACL, IDEA, SAS Analytics, R Programming, or analytic module of leading ERP solutions.
- Able to work under tight schedule and in multi-tasking manner context.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience to work in cross-border team environments and with significant client face time.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with English proficiency.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.