We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 US law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among the customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company’s history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don’t believe in ‘ideal’ candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you’re from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
The Customer Success Management Team proactively supports our customers in meeting their goals using the Relativity suite of products. The team is accountable for driving product adoption based on the customer’s individual requirements and segment best practices. The team works closely with Sales to understand account health and to identify any product or contract retention risks and, when necessary, pulls in necessary Relativity resources to address.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for understanding the business goals and needs of their assigned accounts. She/He creates annual account plans to document and deliver both customer and Relativity goals for each specific customer. This might include (but not limited to): on-boarding new products, introducing new features, overseeing the upgrade process, ensuring the resolution of customer issues, facilitating strategic discussions around alternate uses of Relativity.
The Customer Success Manager will also be responsible for coordinating with Relativity Solutions, Sales, and Product Management to establish and deliver best practices based on customer trends and usage.
- Define the business value goals for a customer; craft a strategic plan to pursue those goals
- Plan and lead customer meetings, including Quarterly Business Reviews
- Understand customer usage and account health to proactively mitigate any renewal risk or product churn
- Identify end-user challenges or requests and proactively connect the customer with Relativity SMEs
- Coordinate closely with Account Managers for his/her accounts
- Work with Account Managers to build and execute annual Success Plans for his/her accounts
- Analyze data to identify trends and trigger opportunities to drive adoption with the customer
- Contribute to the creation of standards and best practices by product and customer segment
- Identify potential up-sell opportunities within current accounts
- Provide oversight to complex initiatives, such as new product configuration/on-boarding, upgrades, etc.
- Interface with other departments in the company including: Executive Leadership, Relativity Solutions Group, Sales, Product Management, and Engineering
- Act as an internal customer advocate working closely with leadership to foster a company-wide culture of customer success
- Mentor and support more junior team members
- 3 years of customer-facing support in the software or eDiscovery industry
- Expertise managing accounts in a customer-facing role
- Ability to address tactical issues as well as maintain a long-term strategic vision
- Listens to customers, identifies business process pains, and recognizes opportunities provide the best possible solutions
- Strong organizational skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Effective and professional communication skills