- Full Time
Control Risks is seeking a Senior Consultant with a strong eDiscovery subject matter skillset to help implement and oversee the full lifecycle of a project including all aspects of client matters; from creation of matter set-up, managing the engagement’s success and then coordination with operations and finance up through client billing and invoicing.
A successful candidate will be able to apply his/her knowledge of litigation support and technology to bridge the gap between clients’ specific requirements and Control Risks’ production and technical resources to ensure work is done to client satisfaction and company standards.
- Consult with clients on project workflow and industry best-practices.
- Develop and implement new ideas to create customised solutions on a client by client basis.
- Liaise with clients to develop strong client relations and demonstrate a high level of commitment to client success.
- Continuously monitor and manage multiple eDiscovery projects from beginning to end.
- Responsible for hands-on technical support and service in RelativityOne, including but not limited to major areas such as Analytics; Integration Points; RDC; creating custom workflows using fields, choices, layouts, views and dashboards; managing batches; Event Handlers; running scripts; persistent highlighting; Redact; RSMF; Dynamic Objects; creating and running complex searches and delivering complex STRs; managing users, permissions and groups; object level security; Case Dynamics; creating and running productions; privilege logs; imaging and OCR’ing documents; and ARMs.
- Work closely with operations team to ensure proper allocation of resources for processing, data loading and hosting based on deadlines and priorities.
- Manage internal and external client expectations throughout the entire life cycle of a project.
- Responsible for gathering client and project requirements and ensuring requirements are properly documented and managed
- Act as client advocate to ensure where there are new requirements, the development team is aware of the prioritization of the need
- Maintain accurate and current records of all aspects of project relating to job tracking, specifications and chain of custody-related documents.
- Responsible for daily activities of projects including interaction with other team members, leaders and client personnel.
- Adhere to driving quality work product and for the team and deliver all work within established timeframes.
- 3-4 years of professional eDiscovery Litigation Support and Project Management experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Relativity and RelativityOne, ability to set up new projects to client specifications and consult on Relativity and RelativityOne functionality
- Experience with cross-border investigations and related discovery concerns.